Connect with us

Crime

Trump Dumps Two Anti-Trump, Deep Staters: Gordon Sondland and Alexander Vindman OUT!

Two key figures in the failed Democrat coup against President Donald Trump have been removed from their top positions.

Published

on

Two key figures in the failed Democrat coup against President Donald Trump have been removed from their top positions in the administration, reports say.

On Friday afternoon, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was removed from his high position in the White House and demoted to another position at the Pentagon where he can no longer spy on the Trump administration for the Democrats.

Trending: China Now Says Virulent Coronavirus Started Earlier, Hit Two Areas at Once

Vindman was seen being escorted out of the White House by security.

Lt. Col. Vindman was a member of the National Security Council (NSC) but became a clear enemy to the people when he became part of the fake impeachment star chamber the Democrats whipped up against President Trump last year.

Some reports had it that Vindman was cashiered, but he was not. He was just re-assigned. However, the reassignment was a clear slap against him and a good move by the White House.

Vindman was not the only deep state head to roll on Friday.

The administration also recalled U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, another deep stater who tried to help the traitorous Democrats eliminate the president.

“I was advised today that the president intends to recall me effective immediately as United States ambassador to the European Union,” Sondland said, according to Fox News.

“With Sondland and Vindman out, eight of 12 officials who testified publicly during the impeachment hearings have left their roles, been fired, or reassigned,” Fox noted.

Let’s hope it will soon be 12 of 12.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Crime

California Democrats Now Want to Expunge Records of 2 Million Criminals

California Democrats are at it again, this time looking to protect crooks by sealing court records of 2 million criminals.

Published

on

California Democrats are at it again, this time looking to protect crooks by sealing court records of 2 million criminals so that police and prosecutors can’t access them for future proceedings.

Democrats want to wipe out the records of these two million criminals supposedly to remove barriers to finding work or housing.

Per the Associated Press:

Its author, Assemblyman Phil Ting, a San Francisco Democrat, proposed the new bill on Monday with the backing of district attorneys from San Francisco and San Joaquin County.

Officials said records like being arrested for domestic violence or impaired driving where charges weren’t filed could be automatically cleared.

Incredibly, the bill would expunge records for criminals going back all the way to 1973.

Outrageously, Tori Salazar, San Joaquin County district attorney, claimed that the idea of expunging the records of criminals is “one of the best victim prevention tools that we have.”

Seriously.

These are dangerous criminals we are talking about, here. And Salazar wants to make THEM out to be the “victims.”

“Ting said on Monday that the attorney general’s office will propose funds in this year’s upcoming budget for the development of software to scan for records. Running the program would cost the state pennies to search for an individual’s record,” the AP said Ting told the media.

Once again, we see how soft on crime and how pro-criminal Democrats really are.

In the eyes of a Democrat, it is the convicted criminal who is the “victim.”

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Trump Creates Division to Strip Citizenship from Criminals Who Were Naturalized

The Department of Justice has created a new division that will strip citizenship from naturalized citizens who are convicted of crimes.

Published

on

The Department of Justice has created a new division that will strip citizenship from naturalized citizens who are convicted of crimes or who lied on their naturalization forms.

The new section will target “terrorists, war criminals, sex offenders, and other fraudsters” who the administration finds have cheated, lied, or hid criminal histories to get approved as citizens.

“When a terrorist or sex offender becomes a U.S. citizen under false pretenses, it is an affront to our system—and it is especially offensive to those who fall victim to these criminals,” Assistant Attorney General Jody Hunt said in a statement, according to the Epoch Times.

“The Denaturalization Section will further the Department’s efforts to pursue those who unlawfully obtained citizenship status and ensure that they are held accountable for their fraudulent conduct,” the statement adds.

The DOJ says the move was motivated by an anticipated increase in referrals for such cases from law enforcement agencies. The move will join two existing sections within the DOJ’s Civil Division’s Office of Immigration Litigation. The office already handles denaturalization cases and touts a 95 percent conviction rate.

Denaturalization cases require the government to prove that an immigrant’s naturalization certificate was “illegally procured” or “procured by concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation.”

One terrorist who lost his naturalized citizenship recently is Khaled Elsayed Mohammad Abo al Dahab who was convicted of terrorism in Egypt and admitted that he was recruiting in the U.S. for al Qaida. The office has also taken citizenship away from a terrorist from Yugoslavia.

The office also pulled citizenship from convicted sex offender Moises Javier Lopez, and financial fraudster Guillermo Mondino.

AP added:

The section will focus on misrepresentations and omissions made on the N-400 naturalization form. The questions on the form ask whether the applicant has been involved in genocide or torture or if he or she had been a member of a communist party or other totalitarian organizations. The form also asked if the applicants have ever been charged with and convicted of crimes or served prison time.

This is another great idea from the Trump administration, proving that Trump is putting America and its best interests first.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Obama Era DHS Whistleblower Found Dead with Gunshot Wound to Chest

An Obama-era whistleblower was found dead Friday morning lying on the ground outside his car with a gunshot wound to his chest.

Published

on

An Obama-era whistleblower was found dead Friday morning lying on the ground outside his car with a gunshot wound to his chest.

Philip Haney, one of the founding members of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), was found lying dead beside his car near Drytown, California, the police said.

Haney’s friends reportedly said they had recently spoken to the victim and said he “never been happier,” Law Enforcement Today claimed.

The County Sheriff’s Department said that an investigation into the incident had been started.

Haney recently lost his wife to cancer, but he had met a new woman and was engaged to be married later this year.

The victim came to national prominence in 2015 when he accused the Obama administration of being reckless and soft on terrorism.

Haney also claimed that the government could have prevented the December 2, 2015, terror attack in San Bernardino if Obama had not shut down the surveillance program he had developed three years earlier.

According to American Greatness:

Haney had worked in the Intelligence Review Unit (IRU), where his job was to investigate individuals with potential links to terrorism. He was looking into global terror networks that were infiltrating radical Islamists into the United States and was making progress to that end, when he said the State Department came in and pulled the plug.

Haney said internal memos showed that his investigation was shut down because he was allegedly engaging in “profiling” of radical Islamist groups.

“The Obama Administration is more concerned with the rights of noncitizens in known Islamist groups, than with the safety and security of the American people,” Haney said in 2015.

Haney went on to claim that the Obama administration made him scrub records of Muslims with ties to terrorism.

“This was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had,” Haney wrote.

“It is very plausible that one or more of the subsequent terror attacks on the homeland could have been prevented if more subject matter experts in the Department of Homeland Security had been allowed to do our jobs back in late 2009,” Haney wrote at The Hill in February 2016. “It is demoralizing — and infuriating — that today, those elusive dots are even harder to find, and harder to connect, than they were during the winter of 2009.”

After an investigation, Amador County Sheriff Martin A. Ryan claimed that the wound to Haney’s chest was “self-inflicted.”

UPDATE Monday, Feb. 24

The Amador County Sheriff’s office is now saying that it is premature to term Haney’s death a suicide.

“Unfortunately, there was misinformation immediately being put out that we have determined Mr. Haney’s death to be a suicide. This is not the case. We are currently in the beginning phase of our investigation and any final determination as to the cause and manner of Mr. Haney’s death would be extremely premature and inappropriate. No determination will be made until all evidence is examined and analyzed,” the sheriff’s office said.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Liberal Couple Runs Bike-Riding Teen Trump Supporters Off the Road

A liberal couple driving their car have been arrested for driving two teens off the road because the kids had Trump stickers on their bicycles.

Published

on

A liberal couple driving their car in Indiana have been arrested for driving two teens off the road because the kids had Trump flags on their bicycles.

The police in Hobart, Indiana, arrested Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, after reviewing Snapchat video that showed the July 22 incident, according to NWI.com.

According to the police investigation, Smith can be heard taunting the teens and saying, “Y’all scared, just like your president … America is not great, (expletive).”

Smith is also heard asking the teens if they are Trump supporters, and they admit that they are.

“Perry-Jones and Smith have each been charged with two counts of intimidation and criminal recklessness, all felonies. They were also charged with one count each of theft and criminal mischief, which are misdemeanors, court records show,” the site says.

The Hobart police charged the pair of reckless driving and making threats.

Smith is heard making threats and seen aiming his car at the bicycling teens.

Snapchat video obtained by police shows the Malibu, driven by Perry-Jones, swerve the wheels sharply “as if he saw the boys and wanted to hit them with the vehicle” while yelling, “‘Y’all better get home,'” court records state.

Perry-Jones and Smith allegedly yelled expletives at the two teen boys and demanded that they “pull that flag down” in the video, police said.

Perry-Jones is also accused of threatening the kids for calling 911 on them. Perry-Jones added that he would just tell the police that the kids used a racial slur against him, and the kids would be charged with a hate crime.

Smith also took away a Trump flag flying from their bikes.

Police said that the delay between the July incident and the final filing of charges this year was because they were attempting to get a warrant to take possession o the Snapchat video.

But once again we see that it is liberals that are the violent ones in America today.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Chicago Wins Award as Most Corrupt City in America

The City of Chicago has once again won the dubious honor of being the most corrupt city in America.

Published

on

The City of Chicago has once again won the dubious honor of being the most corrupt city in America. Meanwhile, Illinois has been deemed the third most corrupt state.

The assessment comes from an annual report by the University of Illinois at Chicago and co-authored by UIC professor Dick Simpson a former Chicago alderman. the study is based on public corruption statistics published by the U.S. Department of Justice, according to Block Club Chicago.

The report notes that 13 public officials in the Chicago district have been convicted on charges of corruption. It isn’t just the city, either. 300 suburban politicians have gone to jail over 40 years, Simpson said.

The rest of Illinois had five more officials convicted on corruption charges last year.

Chicago has been in complete control by Democrats for nearly 100 years and Illinois for 30.

The city and state have seen some of the most convictions of public officials between 1976 and 2018.

“During that time period, Chicago had a total of 1,750 public corruption convictions. For comparison, Los Angeles has seen 1,547 cases, while the New York City borough of Manhattan saw 1,360,” the website reported.

“Our study shows that Chicago remains the most corrupt city in the United States with 1,750 total public corruption convictions from 1976 through 2018. This number is even more troubling when compared to the second-place city, Los Angeles, which has had 200 fewer convictions in that time period,” the study’s author said.

According to the DOJ data, on a per capita basis, Illinois ranked as the third-most corrupt state.

Illinois remains the third-most corrupt state, based on the formula that compares the number of each area’s corruption convictions with its population, according to the report issued by Simpson and his students.

While federal convictions for public corruption tapered “slightly” in 2018, since then there has been an increase in news reports about investigations launched during that yea

Illinois was beat out for the number one slot only by the District of Columbia and the state of Louisiana.

“The District of Columbia was No. 1, while Louisiana was No. 2. The states of New York, California, Texas and Florida each had more total corruption convictions than Illinois, but their populations are larger, placing them lower in the ranking,” the site said.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Liberal Slams Those Saying Sanders Fans are Violent, Steve Scalise Reminds He was Shot By a Sanders Man

Rep. Steve Scalise, who was shot and nearly killed by a Bernie Sanders operative, dropped a bomb on leftist Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison.

Published

on

Rep. Steve Scalise, who was shot and nearly killed by a Bernie Sanders operative, dropped a bomb on leftist Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison who asked for anyone to show him an example of a Sanders fan being violent.

The first round in a losing fight was posted by extremist, Muslim former Representative Kieth Ellison of Minnesota.

Ellison, who is now Minnesota’s Attorney General, got on his high horse and asked: “I have never seen @BernieSanders supporters being unusually mean or rude. Can someone send me an example of a “Bernie Bro” being bad. Also, are we holding all candidates responsible for the behavior of some of their supporters? Waiting to hear.”

But Rep. Steve Scalise, a member of Republican House leadership and a congressman from Louisiana, had a mic-drop reply that was short and sweet… and utterly devastating.

“I can think of an example,” he simply replied.

You may recall that Scalise was playing baseball with the House GOP baseball team at a Virginia ball park in 2017 when a former Bernie Sanders operative named James Hodgkinson started shooting at the Republicans to try and kill as many as possible.

Yeah. Boom.

Raheem Kassam also pointed out that a recent Project Veritas investigation found a Bernie Bro threatening violence:

Then there was a recent story at Fox News headlined, “Ex-Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for ‘evil’ escape plot.”

So, yeah no Bernie Bro ever seemed to pose a threat in any way, huh?

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Criminal Released 140 Times Thanks New York Democrats for Dangerous ‘Bail Reform’ Law

A criminal who has been given a free pass 139 previous times is smugly thanking the State of New York for its dangerous “bail reform” law.

Published

on

A criminal who has been given a free pass 139 previous times is smugly thanking the State of New York for its dangerous “bail reform” law that continues to let him walk after arrests.

The convict, 56-year-old Charles Barry, laughed at New York’s criminal justice system after being released for his 140th time only days after the NYPD arrested him yet again.

Barry was arrested this month after being accused of scamming a foreign tourist on the subway out of his cash, but thanks to New York’s new no-bail system, he was allowed to walk free despite 139 previous arrests and convictions, the New York Daily News reported.

The crook was charged with fraudulent accosting, but since that is a “non-violent” offense, he was allowed to simply walk out of jail with the promise that he would appear in court at the appointed time.

Barry’s name has been mentioned by media outlets reporting on the progress of the new no-bail law. And that media attention has even emboldened the crook.

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cracker! You can’t stop me!” Barry told the Daily News. “Bail reform, it’s lit! It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

“It’s a great thing. It’s a beautiful thing,” Barry said of the Democrats. “They punk’d people out for bullshit crimes.”

The no-bail system is only months old, but Barry has already been arrested seven times since it was signed into law.

And, just like critics predicted, Barry thinks the law gives him a license to offend.

“Barry’s criminal record includes six felony convictions, 87 misdemeanor convictions, and 21 skipped court hearings. Barry’s record also includes spending six criminal sentences in state prison, including stints for drug dealing and grand larceny,” Breitbart News reported.

One has to wonder how soon police officers will just stop even arresting criminals?

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Send this to a friend