Connect with us

Crime

Released Audio Proves Biden Demanded Ukraine Fire Minister Investigating His Son

Audio proves that Joe Biden really did promise to give Ukraine $1 billion in U.S. aid if they fired the prosecutor looking into his son’s crooked deals.

Published

on

Newly released audio proves that Joe Biden really did promise to give Ukraine $1 billion in U.S. foreign aid if they fired the prosecutor looking into his son’s crooked business deals.

Biden had been accused of a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government when he was still Barack Obama’s vice president. Critics said Biden held back one billion in U.S. foreign aid until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating corruption of the Burisma energy company, the business from which his son, Hunter, was earning millions for a no-show job.

Interfax released the video during a press conference on Tuesday:

Trending: Black Lives Matter Leader Now Says White People’s Churches ‘Should All Come Down’

Here is the exchange between Biden and Poroshenko, translated into English:

Joe Biden: (10:20 mark) I am prepared to a public signing for a commitment for a billion dollars. Again, I am not suggesting you want it or don’t want it. I am suggesting

Joe Biden — (14:30 minute mark from November 2016 call) Congratulations in getting the new Prosecutor General. I know there’s a lot more to that. I really think that’s good. It is going to be critical that he works to repair the damage of Shokin. I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place, we’re ready to move forward to signing the $1 billion loan guarantee. And I don’t know how you want to go about that… I’ll leave it to you to how you want it done and where you want it done.

Biden also mentions Trump in the recording:

We will help you get the vote… Let me ask you one thing before I forget, Privatbank… This is getting very, very close. What I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get into *** where he thinks he’s about to buy into a situation… where it is about to collapse where he is going to pour more money into Ukraine… So, anything you can do to push the Privatbank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I stress this is critical to your economic and national security.

You’ll recall that Biden even bragged about his quid pro quo:

These new recordings look very, very bad for Biden.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Crime

NYC Moved Convicted Pedophiles To Luxury Hotel One Block From An Elementary-School Playground

Published

on

By

NYC Moved Convicted Pedophiles To Luxury Hotel One Block From An Elementary-School Playground

Six convicted pedophiles are listed on the state Sex Offender Registry as current residents of the Belleclaire hotel, which sits less than 1,000 feet from Public School 87, The New York Post reported.

The six parolees which include a man who had forced sex with a 4-year-old girl — were listed by the state Sex Offender Registry as current residents of the Belleclaire hotel.

TDW:

As part of the city’s much-criticized coronavirus response, New York City officials reportedly placed at least six homeless pedophiles who are on parole at a luxury Manhattan hotel only one block from an elementary-school playground in potential violation of state law.

[…]

“New York state law bars such high-risk sex offenders on probation or parole from ‘knowingly entering into or upon’ schools or other facilities or other facilities ‘primarily used by children if a minor is present. Courts have interpreted that to mean they must keep 1,000 feet away,” the outlet notes.

A representative for the city told the Post that the listings are inaccurate and the “names you reference are not at that location.” The rep would not comment as to whether the men had ever resided at the hotel. A representative for the Sex Offender Registry, however, stated that the list contains the registry’s most current information.

One of the pedophiles allegedly moved into the hotel was convicted of physically overpowering and having sex with a 4-year-old girl; one was convicted in 2010 for using threats to force intercourse on a 6-year-old boy; one used threats to rape a 10-year-old girl; one repeatedly sexually molested a child who was under the age of 11; one was convicted in 2013 of rape for repeatedly using physical force to overpower and have intercourse with a 16-year-old girl, and one was convicted in 2015 of forcibly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl. More

It’s probably for the children’s safety. Just like Governor Cuomo moved COVID19 sick patients into nursing homes, “for everyone’s safety.”

A handful of convicted “sexually violent” level 2 sex offenders who recently moved into an Upper West Side hotel that is now set up as a homeless shelter will likely stay there, over the objections of neighbors.

How much more abuse are New York’ers going to take‽

Continue Reading

Crime

Evil Among Us: Neighbor Murders 5-Year-Old Boy Playing Outside, Rushes Up, Puts A Gun To His Head, And Executes Him

Heartbreaking!

Published

on

By

Evil Among Us: Neighbor Murders 5-Year-Old Boy Playing Outside, Rushes Up, Puts A Gun To His Head, And Executes Him

A Wilson, North Carolina man is in custody and charged with first-degree murder after police said he shot and killed a 5-year-old boy.

Christina Prezioso, a cousin of the family: “A beautiful 5-year-old baby boy riding his bicycle was shot by his neighbor point-blank in Wilson NC. One minute he is enjoying his life, the next it all ends because he rode into his neighbors’ yard. 5 years old guys!! Nothing prepares a parent for the loss of their child. No child should ever have their future stolen from them.”

The Blaze:

A 5-year-old boy is dead after a man in Wilson, North Carolina, reportedly ran up to the child while he was playing in a neighborhood street and fatally shot the child in the head.

What are the details?

According to a report from WRAL-TV, the shooting took place on Sunday.

Cannon Hinnant was playing outside his father’s house on the dusky summer evening when their neighbor — 25-year-old Darius N. Sessoms — charged Cannon, produced a handgun, and shot him in the head.

The child’s 7-year-old and 8-year-old siblings witnessed the murder.

First responders came to the scene and transported the little boy to Wilson Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Doris Labrant, a neighbor, said she witnessed Sessoms running up to Cannon, putting the gun to his head, and firing the weapon before fleeing the scene into his own home.

She couldn’t believe her eyes.

“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” she recalled. “For a second I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”

Labrant said the situation became all too real when she saw the child’s father react to the horrific scene. More

A 5-year-old little boy’s life extinguished for no reason. This is the saddest story I’ve read in a long time. I can’t begin to imagine the devastation his parents must be feeling.

If the prosecutor of this case settles for anything less than the death penalty, with this much overwhelming proof, there better be a huge protest!

Continue Reading

Crime

Chicago: Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Videos Herself Looting Luxury Clothing Store

Published

on

By

Chicago: Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Videos Herself Looting Luxury Clothing Store

A woman taking a video of herself looting a Chicago high-end store yelled: “I can’t breathe” — the phrase George Floyd uttered before his death that has become a slogan for the BLM movement.

In the video, posted on social media, the woman is seen walking through the high-end department store saying she is searching for a tool to remove security tags.

“I don’t know where the f***ing keys at!” she yells as she searches drawers attempting to remove what she calls “Canada gooses,” a type of security tag.

“Let me see, does that say, Valentino, does that say Dolce and Gabbana?” she says, then begins running through the store before yelling, “I can’t breathe!”

Y’all want me to go back live?

Posted by Taeshia Rochon on Monday, August 10, 2020

Twitter jumped on:

Continue Reading

Crime

Portland Police Officers Wounded In “Mortar Attack”

Published

on

By

Portland Police Officers Wounded In "Mortar Attack"

Sunday night a riot was declared in Portland once again after “mostly peaceful” protesters injured police in a mortar attack. Two officers were injured in the attack, according to the Portland PD.

“When the march reached the PPA, Portland Police made sound truck announcements to the crowd warning them not engage in criminal activities such as vandalism or attempting to set the building on fire,” the Portland Police said in a statement. “These types of activities would not be permitted and will result in arrest and potential use of force such as riot control munitions and tear gas.”

“An unlawful assembly was declared, and the crowd was given multiple warnings over loudspeakers to disperse to the west. They began to launch eggs at the officers. People who did not leave were moved away by officers with Portland Police and Oregon State Police,” the statement said. “The majority of the group went north to Kenton Park. During the movement, commercial-grade fireworks were thrown at officers and at least one injured two officers.”

Sixteen people were arrested during the riot.

The Portland Police Department released the names of people charged during the riot:

  1. Norland, Zoe, 22, of Portland, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  2. Lorenze, Maxwell, 22, of Portland, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  3. Levelle, Rachel “Ramon”, 23, unknown residence, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  4. Pribbenow, Samantha, 22, of Tigard, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  5. Doe, Jane, unknown age, unknown residence, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  6. Van De Walker, Moira, 25, of Portland, Riot, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  7. Hester, Demetria, 46, of Portland, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  8. Torres, Michele, 33, of Portland, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  9. Hamilton, Lavonna, 43, of Portland, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  10. Ogunfiditimi, Folasade, 27, of Hillsboro, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  11. Ankney, Olivia, 33, of Beaverton, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  12. Riehl, Nicholas, 28, of Portland, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  13. Alger, William, 21, of Portland, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  14. Weber, Samuel, 24, of Portland, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  15. Crissman, Tyler, 24, of Portland, Interfering with a Peace Officer
  16. Britton, Jason, 30, of Gresham, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with a Peace Officer

Continue Reading

Crime

Black Lives Matter Pulls Gun On Truck Driver Forcing To Turn Around

Published

on

By

Black Lives Matter Pulls Gun On Truck Driver Forcing To Turn Around

A Black Lives Matter protester pulled a gun on a truck in Indianapolis late last week as the truck tried to get around a group of protesters that were blocking the road.

A video of the incident went viral over the weekend, but according to local media, the incident seems to have happened last Thursday.

The video shows a person drawing a gun as the vehicle tried to get around the protesters. The truck then tried to drive around to the far side of the road in an apparent attempt to swerve around the protesters and get out of the area. The same people who initially confronted the driver ran to the other side of the road and prevented the driver from moving forward. The driver eventually had to reverse and completely leave the area.

“Come’on buddy, don’t be stupid,” someone shouts at the driver as someone else throws a water bottle at the truck.

A local newspaper, The Indianapolis Recorder, documented the incident and its description of the vehicle matched the vehicle in the video.

Continue Reading

Crime

Black Man Slams Black Lives Matter Rioters for Destroying Black-Owned Businesses

A black man in Portland is sick and tired of the Black Lives Matter rioters claiming that they represent blacks as they destroy black businesses.

Published

on

Portland's Democrat Mayor Says DHS Officers Are To Blame For Violence, Not Rioters

A black man in Portland is sick and tired of the Black Lives Matter rioters claiming that they represent blacks as they destroy black-owned businesses across the city.

The man identified as Terrance Moses said he has had it with these riots in Portland.

“These was Black-owned businesses … and you came down here and destroyed it and then tried to use it in the name of Black Lives Matter,” Moses said in a video posted to Twitter. “This does not have anything to do with the cause.”

Moses told members of the media that he came out to help clean up the mess left by the anti-American rioters.

Portland has been best by more than two straight months of daily riots where small businesses have been decimated in the city.

Last month it was estimated that Portland’s business community has lost more than $23 million. And that grows every night when the rioters return to continue wrecking havoc.

Local Portland journalist Sergio Olmos recently posted a long Twitter thread about the destruction:

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Chicago: Teenager Caleb Reed Who Rallied To Remove Police From Schools Is Tragically Shot To Death

Published

on

By

Chicago: Teenager Caleb Reed Who Rallied To Remove Police From Schools Is Tragically Shot To Death

Young activist Caleb Reed was shot in the head and killed last Friday afternoon in Chicago’s West Rogers Park neighborhood. He was part of the Defund the Police efforts.

CBS 2 Political Investigator Dana Kozlov reports.

The Blaze:

Caleb Reed, a 17-year-old student activist from Mather High School in Chicago, was found shot in the head on Friday.

The teen’s death comes just weeks after he publicly called for the district to remove police from district schools.

What are the details?

Reed, described by the Chicago Sun-Times as a “student leader with a youth activist group,” was discovered on a sidewalk of the West Rogers Park neighborhood in the city.

He had been shot in the head.

The teen, a leader with student group Voices of Youth in Chicago Education, was an advocate of removing police from Chicago schools.

No suspect have been named in Reed’s death at the time of this reporting.

Just weeks ago, Reed spoke at a board of education meeting in support of removing police from the district. During the meeting, he recalled his own experience with officers in his school.

During the meeting, Reed said, “My sophomore year of high school I was arrested for attending a basketball game because I didn’t have my ID. I sat in a police station for six hours. I knew it wasn’t right at all, but inside I was angry, confused. More

Well, they wanted Justice! But without the police, all you have left is street justice. Hurry up and get the community organizers and the city council on the case. I’m sure they have all the answers!

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
 
Send this to a friend