Connect with us

Crime

Outrageous: New York Releases Suspects in $7 Million Fentanyl Ring Without Bail

New York authorities released without bail six dope dealers suspected of being involved in a $7 million fentanyl ring.

Published

on

New York’s dangerous no-bail “justice reform” rules have done it again, this time as authorities released without bail six dope dealers suspected of being involved in a $7 million fentanyl ring.

The suspects were released on Wednesday, the New York Post

The suspects — Livo Valdez, Jaslin Baldera, Frederick Baldera, Frandi Ledema, Diego Tejada and Parfraimy Antonio — were arrested Monday when officers with the New York Drug Enforcement Task Force raided an apartment on Sedgwick Avenue in Kingsbridge that was allegedly used as a heroin and fentanyl packaging mill.

These suspects had been charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminally using drug paraphernalia.

Trending: Coroner Saying George Floyd Died of Drug Overdose, Not Police Brutality

The six were caught red-handed when officers entered an apartment where the suspects were found packaging the drugs into smaller packets for sale. The packets were marked with the word “fire” as a trademark.

Police found thousands of the smaller packs of the drug in the apartment.

Authorities said that the drugs found in the apartment had a street value of $7 million.

“Despite the volume of the drugs seized, all six suspects were cut loose at their arraignments in Manhattan Criminal Court on Wednesday morning,” the paper reported.

Assistant District Attorney Michael Di Paolo insisted in court that the suspect should not even be eligible for bail and should stay in jail.

Apparently, the judge disagreed and released them without bail. At least he demanded they turn over their passports.

You can bet they skip, anyway.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Crime

Young Republican Staffer Murdered in Democrat Ilhan Omar’s Minnesota District

Two young Republican staffers working for Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s GOP opponent were shot and one killed in her district on Monday.

Published

on

Two young Republican staffers working for Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s GOP opponent were shot and one killed in her district on Monday.

17-year-old Andre Conley, who was working for Republican candidate Lacy Johnson, was gunned down outside a gas station in the 3800 block of Fremont Avenue North in Minneapolis, the police dept. said.

Conley was with another GOP staffer who was also wounded but was left with non-life-threatening injuries.

According to a press release from the Minneapolis Police Dept., the 17-year-old Conley “was transported to North Memorial Health Hospital where he died a short time later. The other victim, an adult male in his late teens, was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center with non-life-threatening wounds.”

“It is shocking and unnecessary acts of violence like this that prove why change is needed now more than ever in our community,” said Lacy Johnson, the Republican candidate facing Ilhan Omar in November.

Jonson posted a thread to Twitter about the crime.

Johnson also said that he does not think the shooting occurred during a campaign event or a campaign stop and right now he is assuming it was not connected to their work for his campaign.

A suspect in the shooting was arrested on Thursday, according to the Minneapolis Police Dept.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

AG Barr Tells Prosecutors To Consider Sedition Charge For Violent Protesters

Published

on

By

U.S. Attorney General William Barr held a conference call with prosecutors reportedly told them to bring federal charges when possible against violent protesters and also consider charging them with sedition when warranted.

The Wall Street Journal reported that if prosecutors seek to charge individuals with trying to overthrow the U.S. government, they would have to prove that there was a conspiracy to attack government agents, which can be very challenging to prove in court. Legal experts told the paper that anti-government rhetoric alone would likely not be sufficient.

MW:

Attorney General William Barr told the nation’s federal prosecutors to be aggressive when charging violent demonstrators with crimes, including potentially prosecuting protesters for plotting to overthrow the U.S. government, people familiar with the conversation said.

In a conference call with U.S. attorneys across the country last week, Barr warned that sometimes violent demonstrations across the U.S. could worsen as the November presidential election approaches. He encouraged the prosecutors to seek a number federal charges, including under a rarely used sedition law, even when state charges could apply, the people said.

The call underscores the priority Barr has given to prosecuting crimes connected to months of protests against racial injustice that have at times become violent and led to major property damage, as President Trump has made a broader crackdown on demonstrations a key campaign issue. U.S. attorneys have broad discretion in what charges they bring.  An expanded version of this report appears at WSJ.com.

Democrats freak out:

Continue Reading

Crime

Milwaukee Trump Supporter Mobbed By BLM Activists Gets Arrested For For Brandishing A Gun

Published

on

By

Milwaukee Trump Supporter Mobbed By BLM Activists Gets Arrested For For Brandishing A Gun

A Milwaukee man has reportedly been arrested after pulling a gun on a mob of Black Lives Matter supporters who were surrounding his home for several hours. It is currently unclear who the man is or why the mob was at his house, but he did have a “Trump Train” flag hanging outside, according to TGP.

TPM:

Activists in Milwaukee, Wisc. staged a protest at a neighbour’s home on Monday, alleging that he was racist. Police were called when the man could be seen holding a gun, and then he was arrested. The story was reported on Twitter by Kitty Shackleford.

As the crowd watches, laughs, and sings “you about to go to jail,” an officer enters the man’s home and seconds later escorts him out in handcuffs. The crowd goes exuberantly wild with applause and cheers.

“You about the go to jail,” a voice calls out over a megaphone, while other activists scream “F*** you, Pete,” and “Don’t arrest me, arrest ‘Pistol Pete!’”

After the man was removed from his home, the crowd remains, playing music, laughing, and joking that the man was now “Parole Pete.” This was his third nickname of the evening after “Pushy-a** Pete” and “Pistol Pete.”

After the man was removed from his home, the crowd remains, playing music, laughing, and joking that the man was now “Parole Pete.” This was his third nickname of the evening after “Pushy-a** Pete” and “Pistol Pete.”

A Black Lives Matter banner lays in the street, and a BLM fist cutout is present, while an American flag can be seen hanging near the man’s front door. More

So they came to terrorize an American Citizen on his own property and he has no right to defend his property? This is the definition of political terrorism. They should all be put in federal prison for violating his civil rights. These people are nothing more than racist thugs and the cops are arresting the wrong people.

 

Continue Reading

Crime

Man Arrested For Starting Wildfire With Molotov Cocktail, Gets Released From Jail, Starts 6 More Fires

“Climate change” made him do it or something.

Published

on

By

Man Arrested For Starting Wildfire With Molotov Cocktail, Gets Released From Jail, Starts 6 More Fires

A man was arrested for starting a wildfire with a Molotov cocktail, gets released from jail, and starts 6 more fires.

An Oregon man arrested after starting a brush fire with a Molotov cocktail is now accused of setting six more after he was released, according to police. Domingo Lopez Jr. was booked Sunday after witnesses said he set a section of grass along the I-205 freeway on fire with what appears to be a Molotov Cocktail, according to a report by the Portland Police Bureau.

Daily Wire

A man who was arrested in Oregon after allegedly using a Molotov cocktail to start a wildfire was later released from jail but rearrested less than 24 hours later for allegedly starting six more small fires.

Domingo Lopez Jr., 45, was arrested after using a Molotov cocktail “to start a small brush fire,” the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement Monday.

“On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 4:35p.m., East Precinct officers were dispatched to assist Portland Fire and Rescue with a brush fire in the 9600 block of East Burnside Street,” the statement reads. “Officers saw that a section of grass along the I-205 freeway was burning. Firefighters extinguished the fire. No one was injured and no structures were damaged.”

“About an hour later, East officers were flagged down by a witness who pointed out the suspect in a nearby tent,” the statement continues. “Officers arrested the suspect, who confirmed he lit the fire with the device.”

Authorities booked Lopez Jr. into the Multnomah County Detention Center “on charges of Reckless Burning and Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree,” the statement adds. “Arson investigators are also doing follow-up to see if other charges are warranted.”

Investigators recovered alleged evidence (pictured below) during their initial investigation. More

When are all of you Liberal idiots going to wake up and realize that you have been wrong about literally everything?

You’re “compassionate” bail reforms only results in more crime and more people being hurt, you’re idiotic forest management policies have done more damage than anything you claimed to have been trying to prevent, and your SJW leadership is bowing down to rioters while your cities burn.

Continue Reading

Crime

Oregon Homeowners Warn Looters: ‘You Loot, We Shoot’

With Oregon engulfed in wildfires, homeowners are worried about roving bands of looters and some are posting signs warning them” “You Loot, We Shoot!”

Published

on

With Oregon engulfed in wildfires, homeowners are worried about roving bands of looters and some are posting signs warning them” “You Loot, We Shoot!”

According to KRTV, Fox 12, homeowners beset by the wildfires are not goofing around with looters.

Residents are posting handmade signs warning looters that they will be met with resistance.

“You loot, we shoot,” one sign read. Another warned crooks, “We won’t call your family. Your body will never be found!! Bang bang!”

Per the New York Post:

Oregon is particularly vulnerable after more than 500,000 people — over 10 percent of the state’s population — were forced to flee the wildfires.

As well as the threatening signs, armed residents have set up roadblocks and told people to show their identification before entering some neighborhoods, authorities said while warning off the vigilantes.

Police, though. are not very pleased with the threats.

“The last thing I want to see is anything tragically happen because somebody’s overreacting to something they think is criminal and it is not,” Clackamas County Sheriff Craig Roberts said, according to The Oregonian.

Well, naturally they aren’t condoning it.

But looters are on notice, anyway.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Reporter Attacked And Physically Assaulted By BLM Mob: “I Don’t Fear Communists”

Stop filming our “peaceful protest” or we’ll beat the crap out of you!

Published

on

By

Reporter Attacked And Physically Assaulted By BLM Mob: “I Don’t Fear Communists”

Reporter Megan Barth was assaulted Sunday night in the Georgetown area of Washington DC. She was filming the Black Lives Matter mob as they were walking down the street.

They swarmed her and assaulted her for filming them. Take notice in the video the BLM marchers were carrying a flag reading, “Black Women Matter.” While they physically assaulted a female reporter!

Continue Reading

Crime

Antifa Goon Runs Down Man After Memorial for Murdered Trump Supporter

An Antifa goon in Washington state was arrested for running a man down who was leaving a memorial service for a man murdered because he was a Trump supporter.

Published

on

An Antifa goon in Washington state was arrested for running a man down who was leaving a memorial service for a man murdered because he was a Trump supporter.

Mourners who were attending a service for Aaron “Jay” Danielson were followed from the memorial service and harassed by leftist Charles R. Holliday, according to Vancouver, Washington, police.

Holliday followed the mourners from the service to a local bar where the mourners gathered after the service the Columbian reported.

The leftist goon began following the mourners around and sticking his cell phone in their faces to record them.

Mourner Rex Fergus said that Holliday began harassing them in the bar.

“He came into the bar and immediately was aggressive with everyone that was in the bar,” Fergus said. “He was aggressive with the bouncer, he was aggressive with everyone that he came into contact with. He came into the bar, immediately pulled his phone out, and started coming over to our tables and putting his phone in our faces.”

The mourners told police that Holliday ran down one of the pro-Trump mourners when they left the bar.

Holliday later turned himself in for arrest.

The Trump supporter who was run down was local resident Shane Moon.

A GoFundMe account was started to benefit the man run down by the leftist.

The account has already raised nearly $13,000.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
 
Send this to a friend