Connect with us

Donald Trump

Oklahoma Proposing Trump ‘MAGA’ License Plates to Benefit Veterans

Two Oklahoma Senators proposed a bill that would authorize state license plates featuring the president’s famous “MAGA” catch phrase.

Published

on

Two Republican Senators in Oklahoma have proposed a bill that would authorize an official state license plate featuring the president’s famous “MAGA” campaign catch phrase with the proceeds going to benefit military veterans.

Sooner State Senators Nathan Dahm (R) and Marty Quinn (R) filed the legislation last week. The new state license plates would say “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) and “Keep America Great” on them i the bill is passed into law.

Posted by Nathan Dahm on Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Trending: Biden Believes Virus Relief Checks Are Being Held Up Because Trump Wants To Physically Sign Them

Th new plates would join 98 other styles that the state offers for a higher fee than the common tag with the extra cash going to various causes.

Other plates include pro-life themes, law enforcement themes, cancer research, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and many other themes.

The two GOP Sens. noted that the proceeds of the new plate would not go to anyone’s political campaign, but instead would benefit veterans of the U.S. military.

The Sens. say that the cash would go to two groups, the Warriors for Freedom Foundation and the Folds of Honor Foundation.

“The license plates shall be designed in consultation with the corporation or entity designated by Donald J. Trump for such purposes,” the bill reads according to The Hill.

“This is a way that people can support America and support those ideas of keeping America great,” Dahm told Oklahoma’s News 4. “There’s people that are upset with the president just in general, so I understand that people have those feelings, potentially negative feelings towards the president, but the great thing is, here in America, you have freedom of speech.”

Naturally, Democrats are crying foul and claiming that the plates would be “illegal” under federal Election Commission laws.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston. And be sure and check out our great products at RepublicanLegion.com.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Donald Trump

President Trump Drops Truth Bomb: People CHEAT With Mail-In Voting

Published

on

“Do you think every state in this country should be prepared for mail-in voting?”

President Trump: “No, because I think a lot of people cheat… I think people should vote with voter ID… The reason they don’t want voter ID is because they intend to cheat!”

Twitter joined in:
Continue Reading

Donald Trump

President Trump Torches CNN Reporter For Misrepresenting His Comments

Savage!

Published

on

President Donald Trump annihilated a CNN reporter during a press conference on Sunday after the reporter asked him about a remark that he made last week, and left out the full context of his remarks.

“I would also like to ask you about some comments you made on Friday,” CNN reporter Jeremy Diamond said. “You were talking about governors of different states and you said I want them to be appreciative. You also said if they don’t treat you right, I don’t call.”

“I didn’t say that,” Trump fired back. “Excuse me, ready? Take a look at what I said. I want them to be appreciative of me, okay, and then you cut it off because it is fake news [reporter interrupts] please, let me just finish. … Your statement and your response in your answer is a lie because here’s the story, are you ready? I said I want you to be appreciative of me, and then you go on — and then I go on, you cut it off.”

Twitter jumps in:

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

U.S. was the Most Prepared Nation in the World to Face Coronavirus Pandemic

A new study by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security finds that the U.S.A. was the best prepared country to meet the coronavirus pandemic.

Published

on

A new study by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security finds that the U.S.A. was the best prepared country to meet the coronavirus pandemic.

The study stands in direct opposition to the left-wing media and the Democrat’s claim that Donald Trump has left the country vulnerable to the virus.

Per Fox News:

The Global Health Security Index was was “developed with guidance from an international panel of experts from 13 countries, with research by the Economist Intelligence Unit” from 2018 to 2019, The Washington Post reported last year. “More than 100 researchers spent a year collecting and validating publicly available data.”

At the same time, the paper noted that the U.S. score was still not perfect, and that “factors driving down the U.S. score include the risks of social unrest and terrorism, and low public confidence in government.”

Biden recently began exclaiming that Trump has failed because he didn’t “put anyone in charge” of the pandemic response at the National Security Council.

Some in the media echoed Biden’s accusation and added that Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer was ousted as senior director, and no replacement was ever made. However, even Factchek.org noted that the accusation has no teeth.

Fox added:

But, FactCheck.org has determined that the matter amounted to a reorganization, and that “some team members [of the NSC pandemic office] were shifted to other groups, and others took over some of [the top official’s] duties.”

There are also fake news claims that Trump “dismantled” the office in the NSC that handles things like a pandemic.

But that is also a false charge.

According to a former White House official who was actually there when the budget cuts were made, the facts show that Trump did not eliminate the office.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

Trump On American MSM Siding With China: “It Is Fake News, It’s More Than Fake News, It’s Corrupt News”

He’s right about the MSM.

Published

on

Trump On American MSM Siding With China: “It Is Fake News, It’s More Than Fake News, It’s Corrupt News”

President Trump criticized the American MSM for siding with China on Thursday at the White House.

“It is fake news. It’s more than fake news. It’s corrupt news,” he said. “They write stories without calling anybody.”

Trump denied media reports of “chaos” in the White House.

“I have no chaos. I am the one telling people to be calm,” Trump said. “We have unbelievable professionals.”

The president cited recent “fake phony” stories from the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post critical of the White House’s handling of fighting the virus.

“The press is very dishonest,” Trump said in response to a question from OAN correspondent Chanel Rion about the media, and added, “They are siding with China. They are doing things they should not be doing. They’re siding with many others.”

American establishment media outlets have criticized the president for using the term “Chinese flu,” echoing similar criticisms from Chinese state media.

“If we had an honest media in this country, our country would be an even greater place,” Trump concluded.

President Trump, Don’t worry about the Fake News Media because We the People know the truth and will stand by you always! Please pray for our president’s health, strength and that he gets some peace so that he may rest awhile. Same for VP Pence, their families too.

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

Watch Trump Defend Labeling Coronavirus The ‘Chinese Virus’

Published

on

President Donald Trump defended himself today from allegations of racism and xenophobia that were leveled in response to his calling the Wuhan coronavirus the “Chinese virus,” telling reporters that “it comes from China” and that “it’s not racist at all” to use the label.

He used the term “Chinese virus” in a tweet Wednesday morning and was asked about why he used the phrase by ABC reporter Cecilia Vega, who referenced “dozens of incidents of bias against Chinese Americans” since the outbreak.

“Because it comes from China,” Trump stated, adding that “it’s not racist at all, no, not at all.”

“It comes from China, that’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate,” Trump said. “I have great love for all of the people from our country, but as you know, China tried to say at one point — maybe they stopped now — that it was caused by American soldiers. That can’t happen, it’s not going to happen, not as long as I’m president.”

ABC’s reporter Cecilia Vega gets schooled by Twitter users:

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

Trump Closes Border With Canada For ‘Non-Essential’ Traffic

Published

on

President Trump said the United States and Canada had agreed to close their border to non-essential travel as the two countries seek to blunt the spread of the coronavirus.

“We will be, by mutual consent, temporarily closing our Northern Border with Canada to non-essential traffic. Trade will not be affected. Details to follow!”

Daily Caller:

President Donald Trump announced Wednesday that the U.S. would temporarily close its northern border with Canada over coronavirus fears.

Trump tweeted that the move, approved by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, would be temporary and only impact “non-essential traffic.”

“Trade will not be affected,” he clarified.

The move comes after two Canadian provinces declared states of emergency over a growing number of coronavirus cases. Trudeau’s wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, tested positive for coronavirus just days prior. Trudeau announced Sunday that Canada would close its borders to all non-residents, with the exception of the U.S. More

Continue Reading

Donald Trump

Trump: Limit Fast Food Service To Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru

Published

on

President Donald Trump says that fast-food companies have agreed to keep their drive-thru and pickup options up and running.

“They were great. We discussed the important role that drive-thru, pickup, and delivery service can play in the weeks ahead. So that’s happening, and they have been fantastic. They have been absolutely fantastic, and they’ve been doing it already, but they’re keeping it open.”

Breitbart:

President Donald Trump spoke on the phone with fast food restaurant executives on Tuesday, asking them to limit their food service to drive-thru, pick up and delivery only.

The White House hosted the call with Trump and top executives of Domino’s Pizza, Chick-fil-A, Subway, McDonald’s, Papa Johns, and Wendy’s executives from Bloomin’ Brands, the parent company of Outback, Carrabba’s, Bonefish Grill, and Yum! Brands, the parent company of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.

The White House said Trump thanked them for helping serve the public and urged them to do their part to reduce the spread of the virus.

“All of the executives committed their restaurants to this critical guideline and assured the President they fully intend to continue feeding their communities through these other innovative avenues,” White House press secretary Judd Deere said in a statement. More

This is a great idea and that way they can keep their businesses going and people can get in their cars and go get out without getting sick or making others sick.

Twitter users attack:
Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Send this to a friend