Connect with us

Culture

NSA Employees Use Powers For Personal Stalking Without Being Detected Or Punished

Published

on

It now seems totally ironic that, back when I was in High School, a popular band was called “The Police,” and they had a hit song that began this way:

Every breath you take

And every move you make

Every bond you breatk, every step you take

I’ll be watching you

Every single day

And every word you say

Every game you play, every night you stay

I’ll be watching you.

I’m not sure why such a stalky song was considered so cool to listen to, but it does seem like prophecy now.
Last Thursday, NSA Director General Keith Alexander, dressed as always in military regalia to communicate to the peons that America is an official battlefield, gave assurances that only twelve times had anyone ever abused their authority in the NSA and spied on people for personal reasons. According to the Guardian:

“He told senators on the intelligence committee that abuse of the NSA’s powerful monitoring tools were ‘with very rare exception’ unintentional mistakes. ‘The press claimed evidence of thousands of privacy violations. This is false and misleading,’ he said. ‘According to NSA’s independent inspector general, there have been only 12 substantiated case of willful violation over 10 years. Essentially, one per year.’ He added: ‘Today, NSA has a privacy compliance program any leader of a large, complex organization would be proud of.’”

Interesting. I thought generals had to learn math. The ratio is essentially twelve per decade or 1.2 a year on average. Essentially.
Furthermore, the General is fibbing. He has no idea how many times the NSA’s powers have been breached by employees because they have no way of catching anyone. Essentially, the twelve known cases were revealed by accident. For example:

“The unauthorised abuse of the NSA’s surveillance tools only came to light after one of the women, who happened to be a US government employee, told a colleague that she suspected the man – with whom she was having a sexual relationship – was listening to her calls.”

Or again:

“One of the cases emerged in 2011 ,when an NSA employee based abroad admitted during a lie-detector case that he had obtained details about his girlfriend’s telephone calls ‘out of curiosity.’ He retired last year. In a similar case, from 2005, an NSA employee admitted to obtaining his partner’s phone data to determine whether she was ‘involved’ with any foreign government officials. In a third, a female NSA employee said she listened to calls on an unknown foreign telephone number she discovered stored on his cell phone, suspecting he ‘had been unfaithful.”

Trending: Coroner Saying George Floyd Died of Drug Overdose, Not Police Brutality

In none of these cases is there evidence of a way of detecting unauthorized use. These are just cases where the NSA was lucky that the perpetrators admitted what they had been done.
Even in the cases of those twelve, none were prosecuted by the Department of Justice even though they were each guilty of a felony if the charges were proven.
So we have no evidence of safeguards and no evidence of anyone getting punished for their crimes. The government has created a spy paradise.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Culture

Democrat Lois Frankel Demanding Big Tech Ban Opponent Laura Loomer’s Ads in Blatant Case of Election Interference

Corruptocrat Rep. Lois Frankel is demanding that big tech ban the ads of election opponent, Laura Loomer, in a clear case of illegal election interference.

Published

on

Corruptocrat Florida Rep. Lois Frankel is demanding that big tech ban the ads of election opponent, Laura Loomer, in a clear case of illegal election interference.

Frankel and her surrogates are urging Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the rest of the usual Big Tech suspects to ban Loomer’s ads so that she will be less competitive in the race for Congress for the incumbent Democrat in Florida’s 21st District seat.

 

The Loomer campaign struck back at Frankel for calling for censorship and big tech electoral interference.

“Judging from recent public statements, Lois Frankel can’t seem to bring herself to say the name of her opponent, Laura Loomer. According to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, she either mispronounces Loomer’s name or can’t remember it at all when asked. Frankel, who admits she hasn’t had to run a campaign since she was elected in 2013, is right to be worried about acknowledging her challenger. She knows Laura Loomer is gaining momentum,” Loomer’s chief strategist Karen Giorno said in a press release.

“Spurred into action late last week, Frankel hurriedly sent out a fundraising email. But her selective amnesia about her opponent means she needs help crafting her social media strategy. Mostly, she leans on friends, such as former Obama and Kamala Harris advisor Halie Soifer, who produce pot shots she can simply retweet. It’s no surprise that Lazy Lois is outsourcing her campaign like this. After all, she hasn’t shown up to Congress in months,” Giorno added.

“Frankel should be ashamed,” Giorno said. “We’ve come to expect indifference, snobbery and indolence from this Congresswoman. But even we are amazed to see her endorsing an unambiguous appeal for suppression, especially when she knows that her challenger is the most banned woman in the world already. More to the point, Loomer is also her legitimate opponent, a constituent in Frankel’s district and a citizen of the United States.”

Giorno added that if Frankel is so willing to use her big tech allies to shut down Loomer’s free speech, what will she do to the average American whose views she wants shut down?

“By openly advocating for her political opponent’s voice to be suppressed, Lois Frankel is revealing her contempt and apathy for the rights of voters who overwhelmingly selected Loomer as their candidate during the Republican primary,” Giorno continued.

“Frankel tweeted passionately in November 2019 about the Iranian government’s heavy-handed approach to internet censorship, calling it a ‘human rights violation.’ Apparently, she doesn’t extend the same courtesy to her own constituents,” Giorno wrote.

“This flagrant hypocrisy speaks volumes about the beliefs and attitudes of today’s elitist Democrat Party. Frankel’s indifference to the First Amendment rights of her own constituents is baffling, offensive and profoundly un-American. Palm Beach County voters are watching carefully, and they are not impressed,” Giorno concluded.

Here is one of Loomer’s latest ads:

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Culture

Rochester Officers Forced To Cover Names After Protesters Shout Their Addresses, Kids’ Names, Etc.

Time to unleash the police!

Published

on

By

Rochester Officers Forced To Cover Names After Protesters Shout Their Addresses, Kids’ Names, Etc.

Rochester police officers have been forced to hide their identities to protect their families as protesters have begun doxxing them.

“The past couple of months officers’ names have been researched by protesters to put personal information out to the public, putting the safety of their families in jeopardy,” said a statement from RPD Chief La’Ron Singletary, who announced his resignation earlier this week.

“Officers have been allowed to remove their name tags in an effort to prevent their personal information from being spread on social media,” Singletary added.

TDW:

Rochester Police Department (RPD) officers have been given permission to cover up their names displayed on their tags to avoid harassment from left-wing protesters, who are screaming out their home addresses, kids’ names and schools, and making taunting calls to their parents in front of them. They are also spreading personal information about the cops via social media.

[…]

Local radio show host and journalist Bob Lonsberry posted via Twitter on Thursday: “Peaceful protesters have stood outside the [Rochester] Public Safety Building, read an officer’s name off his uniform, tracked him down on their phones, and called his parents to taunt them. Or held up the phone to show the officer his home address and threaten to come after him there.”

Singletary had his statement read by City Council Chief of Staff Robert Scanlon during a briefing with Democrat Mayor Lovely Warren and city council members on Wednesday. The police chief did not attend the meeting in person. More

‘Peaceful’ protesters who threaten officers or their families are criminals and need to be put in cages. Until society decides enough is enough these thugs will continue terrorizing innocent citizens.

Doxxing should be a crime and when it involves innocent family members there should be a stiff sentence. In the meantime arrest the rioters and find out who is funding them and put them away for a very long time.

Continue Reading

Culture

President Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

Published

on

By

Just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates President Donald Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, lauded Trump for his efforts toward resolving protracted conflicts worldwide. “For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Tybring-Gjedde, a four-term member of Parliament who also serves as chairman of the Norwegian delegation to the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, told Fox News.

Daily Star:

President Donald Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Price by a Norwegian official for helping to negotiate peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

The nomination was submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, Fox News reports.

Mr Tybring-Gjedde praised the president of the Untied States for his efforts towards resolving international conflicts.

He cited Trump’s “key role” in negotiations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and the conflict between South Korea and North Korea. More

Democrats freak out:

Continue Reading

Culture

Watch Angry Knife-Wielding BLM Mob Chase TV Reporter

Published

on

By

Watch Angry Knife-Wielding BLM Mob Chase TV Reporter

A reporter and a security guard were chased away by an angry mob of BLM protesters, including one who appeared to be wielding a knife in Rochester.

“Yo, I’m about to kill ‘em, brah,” one man says on the footage as the reporter and the guard run away.

NY Post:

A news reporter and a security guard in Rochester were chased away by an angry mob of Daniel Prude protesters, including one who appeared to be wielding a knife, dramatic video shows.

The footage from Sunday’s protests in Rochester shows WHEC reporter Charles Molineaux and a security guard being told to get away by demonstrators marching toward the city’s Public Safety Building.

Protests erupted in the upstate New York city last week following the release of police bodycam footage from March showing cops pressing Prude’s face into the ground until he stopped breathing. Prude, who was black, later died.

“Go home, go home, go home!” the crowd chanted as Molineaux and the guard were confronted in a nearby parking lot, video shows. One protester is seen waving a Black Lives Matter flag.

“Just leave, go that way!” one man tells them. “Go out the parking lot!”

“Get the f–k up out of here!” another man yells.

Molineaux then pulls out his cellphone and snaps a photo, which he later posted on Twitter, before the guard motions that the pair need to leave the area immediately.

They then start walking briskly away from the protesters before two men, including one who appears to be armed with a knife, make threatening motions toward them, the clip shows. More

Not everyone agrees Sunday night’s demonstration at the Public Safety Building was peaceful.

Continue Reading

Culture

Food Lion Tells Veteran To Remove His American Flag Mask

Time to boycott Food Lion!

Published

on

By

Food Lion Tells Veteran To Remove His American Flag Mask

An Air Force veteran quit his job at a North Carolina Food Lion after he was told that he could not wear his American flag face mask. “Someone complained about me wearing the flag mask,” Gary Dean told The Todd Starnes Radio Show.

“The manager came up to me and said, ‘I’m embarrassed to even tell you this, but someone came up and said you can’t wear it,’” Mr. Dean said.

WCTI:

A now-former employee of an area supermarket says he quit his job this week after being told he could not wear a face covering depicting the American flag while at work.

Gary Dean says he left his job at the Food Lion in Havelock and is shocked the American flag would be offensive to anyone, especially in a military town.

The 69-year-old’s home is full of patriotic paraphernalia, and Dean, who once anchored at NewsChannel 12, is a veteran himself.

“1970-1976,” Dean said of the years he served in the United States Air Force. “Four of those were active, two of those were inactive reserve.”

He showed NewsChannel 12 a photo album of memories and says memories of his service are an emotional subject.

[…]

It was that anger, Dean says, that caused him to quit his job at the Food Lion’s Havelock location Tuesday. Dean says a manager approached him that afternoon, telling him he could no longer wear his face covering with the American flag printed on it. More

Thank you for your service, sacrifice, and for standing up for your principles, Mr. Dean. It is sad and disturbing that we live in the USA and we can’t freely wear our flag without fear of “offending” a snowflake. It’s not a message or an organization, it’s a flag. A flag that he risked his life and fought for.

Continue Reading

Culture

Roger Stone Ripping Flesh From Dems with ‘Ungagged’ Tour

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone is taking it on the road to rip the Democrats to pieces ahead of the 2020 election.

Published

on

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone is finally on the other side of his ordeal with an out-of-control prosecution and now that he is cleared, he is taking it on the road to rip the Democrats to pieces ahead of the 2020 election.

Stone is set to appear in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday, September 12, at the Ahern Hotel and Convention Center to take the case to the left with a fundraiser for the Roger Stone’s Legal Defense Fund hosted by City of Las Vegas Councilwoman and RNC Committeewoman, Michele Fiore.

Stone was recently quoted as saying that he is preparing to clean his claws on the Democrats.

“They cut corners and what’s outrageous is their arrogance, their moral superiority, when in fact, they have no morals at all,” Stone told CNN, adding, “I don’t think that any of these people involved in my prosecution are really believes in God.”

The Vegas public event will be held from 2-4pm, and will include an address by Fiore before Stone comes to the podium. Donation is required to purchase a ticket. ID will be checked at the door.

Tickets can be found at Roger Stone Ungagged! Las Vegas.

Stone is also hosting a SPECIAL VIP EVENT which includes a signed book and photo with Roger from 6-8 PM. GET TICKETS FOR THE VIP EVENT HERE.

All proceeds for this event will go to the Roger Stone Legal Defense Fund.

Stone was persecuted by left-over, deep state, Obama appointees in the Department of Justice, and convicted of several meaningless process crimes that he could never have “violated” without having first been targeted for a setup by the DOJ and the corrupt FBI.

Donald Trump saw the errors of the Obama regime holdovers and commuted Stone’s sentence in July.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Culture

WATCH: Anthony Scaramucci Squirms When Facing Tough Interview Questions

Published

on

Despite claiming to be “very, very loyal to” President Trump during his ten days as White House Communications Director, Anthony Scaramucci has become a regular fixture in the fake news media to bash his former boss. He is used to being fawned over at places like CNN and MSNBC, where he is allowed to spread any lie he wants, so he didn’t know how to respond when he wasn’t, and was hammered with hard questions. 

Scaramucci appeared on Matthew Moore’s show Nexus, which airs on the Turkish news network TRT World.

The disgraced former White House official went on the show hoping to spread anti-Trump propaganda, and to promote the campaign of former Vice President Joe Biden. But the host wasn’t going to let him spread his anti-Trump falsehoods without challenge.

At one point, Moore questions a Tweet from Scaramucci where he praises Joe Biden’s 47-years in office, stating that things only started to go bad when President Trump took office, and “ruined everything.”

Moore points out how insane this statement is, listing off a number of bad things that have occurred in the last 47-years, including Richard Nixon leaving office, the Vietnam War, the Rodney King riots in 1992, and the Iraq War.

After Scaramucci launched into a series of platitudes that mean nothing in response, simply agreeing that bad things have happened in the past, before Trump got in office, Moore hammered it home by asking, “So, why pretend all the problems in America started with President Trump?”

Moore immediately followed up by asking if he “hates the President?”

Scaramucci fired back responding, “I absolutely do not hate the President,” and quickly worked to shift the conversation away from this topic, which clearly made him uncomfortable.

The interviewer was happy to shift the conversation from Trump, and instead went after Joe Biden.

He questioned Scaramucci on how he can support Biden considering that he championed the 1994 Crime Bill, which has proven to be extremely unpopular in the black community.

The former White House Communications Director deflected, painting it as politics, and claimed that the Republicans were pushing for a more extreme version of the bill.

Since President Trump has taken office he has taken major steps towards reversing the more agregious parts of Biden’s Crime Bill with his First Step Act.

You can watch the entire interview below:

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
 
Send this to a friend