Connect with us

Culture

Michelle Obama: ‘I’ll Never Forgive Trump…’ Trump Fires Back

Published

on

Wasn’t the birther thing started by Hillary who Michelle then embraced and supported for president in 2016? President Trump fired back by saying what he would never forgive Barack Obama for.

“Oh, Michelle Obama said that I haven’t seen it,” President Trump said. “I guess she wrote a book. She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversial — Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military.”

Daily Caller:

Former first lady Michelle Obama took President Donald Trump to task for raising questions about former President Barack Obama’s place of birth, in a forthcoming new memoir.

Trending: What to Know About Your Federal Relief Check

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” Obama wrote, according to excerpts reviewed by The Washington Post.

Obama continued, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.” More

AT:

Outside the White House Friday, President Trump was asked by reporters about the scathing comments in Obama’s new book, and he was quick to fire back.

“Oh, Michelle Obama said that, I haven’t seen it,” the president said. “I guess she wrote a book. She got paid a lot of money to write a book, and they always insist that you come up with controversial — Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back. I’ll never forgive [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military.”

Military spending has been a key focus for Trump before and after his election, with 2018′s soaring defense budget of $700 billion expected to rise even more to $716 billion next year, far more than China and Russia spend on defense. More

I will never forgive Obama either, Mr. President. He tried to turn our great nation into a socialist state. President Trump is a great President. He is a true Patriot and an American hero. My God bless Trump and his entire family.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Culture

Sorry, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, But the U.S.A. Is Not Paying Your $25 Million Security Costs

Leftist loonies Prince Harry and Meghan Markle seem to think that the U.S.A. should pay their $35 million a year security costs.

Published

on

Leftist loonies, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, went against their own word and are ready to move to the U.S.A., but if they are expecting the American people to pay their exorbitant $25 million a year in security costs, they have another think coming.

Last year, maniacal Meghan forced her cuckolded hubby, Prince Harry, to step down from the British monarchy. The pair pointedly claimed they were leaving the UK and moving to Canada, not the U.S.A. The reason for the move to Canada and not the U.S. was because “ORANGE MAN BAAAD.”

But, as she is wont to do, maniacal Meghan once again changed her mind. Now the pair are moving to Los Angeles — likely to facilitate Meghan’s need to be part of Hollyweird — and rumors began swirling that she expected the American people to pick up the $25 million tab for her “security” team.

You know, because she is so damned important, and all. Why, she’s a “Royal,” dontcha know?

Well, if the woman’s inflated ego can take the bust, President Donald Trump quickly put the kibosh on that idiotic idea and said that the U.S.A. will not be paying for the pair’s bloated security budget.

Trump jumped to Twitter to put an end to the speculation.

“I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada,” Trump tweeted on Sunday. “Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!”

Indeed, the UK paper, the Daily Mail recently noted that the U.S. is under no obligation to pay for anything:

The pair’s stepping down removes any obligation on the US government to pay for their security. The UK and US have a long standing reciprocal agreement when it comes to bodyguards protecting diplomats and members of the Royal family.

Harry’s exit from the Royal family means he is no longer considered an ‘international protected person’ and so these rules don’t apply. … The couple would now need to rely on President Trump to make an exception to cover the costs. n

Conservative commentator Dan Bongino spoke for millions of conservatives saying, “NO WAY!”

Even loopy, wishy-washy, Meghan McCain thought the idea that we should be on the hook for the arrogant deposed royals had to be a joke:

Like the proverbial stopped clock, McCain gets it right once in a while.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Culture

Hollywood Moonbat: GOP Legacy Will Be ‘the Many Deaths of Innocent People’

Published

on

Rosanna Arquette falsely blames President Trump and the GOP for the coronavirus’ deaths in the US.

“The United States of America has more cases of coronavirus then any country in the world. this all could have been avoided had we had a real leader who cared about the American people and not just profit. this will be the Gops legacy. the many deaths of innocent people. shame .”

Breitbart:

Actress Rosanna Arquette said that U.S. coronavirus deaths could have been avoided if the country had a “real leader who cared about the American people.” She also said the “deaths of innocent people” will be the legacy of the Republican party.

In a tweet on Thursday, the Desperately Seeking Susan and Pulp Fiction star cited reports stating that the U.S. now has more cases of coronavirus than any country in the world. But those figures have been met with widespread skepticism due to the unreliability of China’s reporting.

Rosanna Arquette made a veiled attack on President Donald Trump, implying that he doesn’t care about the American people. More

Rosanna Arquette is a despicable, ignorant person. She should have blamed China, you know, that place of origin!
Continue Reading

Culture

George Soros is Funding the Anti-Trump Coronavirus Campaign

Anti-American billionaire George Soros has just pumped millions of dollars into a campaign to attack Trump over the coronavirus.

Published

on

Another reason not to believe what the media is saying about the coronavirus is the fact that anti-American billionaire George Soros has just pumped millions of dollars into a campaign to attack Trump over the coronavirus.

One of the Democrat Party’s leading super PACs is set to start attacking Trump over his response to the coronavirus, and they are getting a lot of help.

Priorities USA Action has just accepted $3 million from the world’s leading enemy to the American people, George Soros.

According to the Washington Free Beacon:

Priorities USA Action—the Democratic Party’s largest super PAC—will spend $6 million this week on advertisements criticizing Trump for his response to the coronavirus pandemic. The ads will run in Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The PAC received $3 million in contributions from Soros’s Democracy PAC on Feb. 21, new filings show. Soros’s seven-figure donation accounts for 77 percent of the $3.9 million the PAC reported hauling in last month.

The Priorities USA Action campaign is part of an upcoming effort to use the coronavirus as a weapon to destroy Trump… in a long chain of weapons that have thus far failed to inflict any lasting damage to the president.

The Beacon adds:

As part of this plan, Priorities USA has said it intends to spend upward of $150 million against Trump in states like Michigan and Wisconsin. The PAC has hauled in $27 million since January 2019. Its largest donor has been billionaire hedge fund manager Donald Sussman, who has given the group $8 million this cycle. Soros is now the group’s second-largest donor at $5 million.

So, there you have it.

Even as the Democrats refuse to help Americans through this crisis by voting to pass the relief bills, they are using the virus as a weapon to attack their opponents.

Democrats do not care about you, America.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Culture

Pelosi and Schumer Making Non-Coronavirus-Related Demands While Holding Up Relief Bill

Published

on

Senior GOP source: Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are making non-coronavirus-related demands while holding up a relief bill to help Americans.

(1) Direct checks to American workers, (2) hundreds of billions in loans to small businesses, and (3) aid to hospitals. Yet the hastily-cobbled-together Democratic talking points pretended as if these consensus provisions had been gutted in favor of a secret corporate giveaway, with no safeguards or strings. This was a fabrication and a wild mischaracterization of reality:

Townhall:

I’d call this unbelievable, but is it? On Sunday evening, Senate Democrats filibustered a bill designed to provide immediate relief to American workers and businesses, in the midst of a global pandemic and its resulting economic stoppage. The upper chamber worked through the weekend to hammer out a legislative outline, on a bipartisan basis. Ideas from both parties were put into the plan, leading to an agreement in principle on a broad framework. Then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi arrived back in town and announced that she would torpedo the bill, then her Senate counterparts abandoned it.

They blamed a “slush fund” for corporations. Republicans dispute this claim — but even setting it aside, the bulk of the bill was bipartisan (Schumer himself hailed the bipartisanship over the weekend) and contained: (1) Direct checks to American workers, (2) hundreds of billions in loans to small businesses, and (3) aid to hospitals. Yet the hastily-cobbled-together Democratic talking points pretended as if these consensus provisions had been gutted in favor of a secret corporate giveaway, with no safeguards or strings. This was a fabrication and a wild mischaracterization of reality. More

Continue Reading

Culture

Taliban Commander Blown Up By His Own Bomb

Jihadi work accident!

Published

on

The provincial government in a statement said an explosion triggered by a roadside bomb, ripped through the vehicle of Mawlavi Zakir alias Mutmaeen, one of the commanders of Taliban, reported Khaama Press.

Khamma Press:

A roadside bomb explosion killed a Taliban commander and his security guard in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.

The provincial government in a statement said an explosion triggered by a roadside bomb, ripped through the vehicle of Mawlavi Zakir alias Mutmaeen, one of the commanders of Taliban.

The statement further added that the incident took place on Wednesday morning in Marki Khel area of Sherzad district.

The explosion killed the Taliban commander and his security guard but did not hurt anyone else, the statement added. More

Continue Reading

Culture

Breakthrough: Drug Study Show Chloroquine May Defeat Coronavirus

Dr. Anthony Fauci, announced that the first trial vaccine for the coronavirus is already being tested.

Published

on

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, announced that the first trial vaccine for the coronavirus is already being tested.

The trial taking place in Seattle, one of the places where the virus has been at its worst in the U.S.

The test, which includes 45 people age 18-55, consists of two injections, one at zero days, one at 28 days. The individuals will then be followed for one year. The trial results are still months away.

However, Fox News host Laura Ingraham revealed that the decades-old anti-viral drug Chloroquine has already been found to cure the virus in infected patients.

Ingraham spoke to Dr. Gregory Rigano, who is involved in the study, to talk about the drug.

Dr. Rigano said his study found that those coronavirus patients who took hydroxy-chloroquine were free of the disease in 6 only days.

Dr. Rigano also appeared on Tucker Carlson’s show and said that the treatment seemed to be 100 percent effective.

Forbes magazine also reported:

An old malaria and autoimmune drug is showing promise as a potential treatment for COVID-19 – although health officials are urging caution until clinical trials are done.

The drug, hydroxychloroquine, sold under the brand name Plaquenil, was reported March 9 in Clinical Infectious Diseases journal to be effective at killing the virus in laboratory experiments. In a letter in Cell Discovery Wednesday, the study’s authors, mainly from the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Wuhan, wrote, “(W)e predict that the drug has a good potential to combat the disease.”

“Repurposing established drugs like Plaquenil — which was approved in 1955 — may be a quick, safe and economical way to attack emerging illnesses,” the magazine added.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Culture

DOJ Drops Case Against Russian Troll Farm Indicted by Robert Mueller

Now the U.S. Department of Justice has finally dropped the case against the Russian troll farm that Robert Mueller indicted two years ago.

Published

on

It was always a meaningless case, and now the U.S. Department of Justice has finally dropped the case against the Russian troll farm that Robert Mueller indicted two years ago.

You may recall that when special council Mueller indicted the troll farm, he essentially claimed they were the heart of the “attack” on the U.S. elections in 2016.

This was always a bunch of do-nothing nonsense meant to make it look like Mueller was “doing something.” After all, there is no way that the U.S. government was going to get a whole bunch of “Russian trolls” to the U.S. to put them on trial.

Now, the DOJ has finally decided to take a pass on the prosecution.

According to Fox News:

Late Monday, with jury selection in the case set to begin in just two weeks, a federal judge granted the DOJ’s motion to kill the prosecution for several counts of conspiring to defraud U.S. agencies tasked with combating election interference. The government acknowledged the Russian companies were never likely to actually face punishment anyway and cited possible national security risks with going forward to trial.

Mueller indicted 13 individuals and alleged criminal action.

But despite Mueller’s overexcited proclamations, not a single bit of evidence ever came to light that these people changed any votes or even affected any voters.

Of the 13 Russians and three Russian companies charged by Mueller in the social media disinformation effort, Concord was the sole defendant to enter an appearance in Washington’s federal court and contest and the allegations. Mueller’s 37-page indictment said the actions detailed by prosecutors dated back to 2014. (Mueller later brought separate charges in the summer of 2018 against other entities related to a hack of Democrats’ emails.)

The truth is, there was never really any proof that these “Russian trolls” had any effect whatsoever on the 2016 elections.

The case was always window dressing to make it look like Mueller was succeeding in finding out what happened.

Dropping the case made sense. It was meaningless in the first place.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Send this to a friend