Connect with us

Politics

McCain’s & Obama’s Troops Abduct Christian Bishops

Published

on

You have to appreciate the irony. Back in 2007, Syrian Orthodox Bishop Yohanna Ibrahim was actively calling for an end to the persecutions of Christians in Iraq—Christians left vulnerable because the United States used American money and American blood to overthrow a secular dictatorship and replace it with a Shiite religious dictatorship. The state protection of Christians was and is severely weakened.
So now, the Bishop finds that his own country is being torn apart by Islamic extremists and Jihadi mercenaries at the behest of the United States and NATO as well as by US Sunni Muslim national allies. Now he is seeing his own parishioners threatened and persecuted. And now he and another bishop are experiencing it for themselves. Reuters reports:

“Two prominent Syrian bishops, who had warned of the threat to religious tolerance and diversity from the two-year conflict in their country, were kidnapped on Monday by armed rebels in the northern province of Aleppo, state media said. SANA news agency said the Syriac Orthodox and Greek Orthodox Archbishops of Aleppo, Yohanna Ibrahim and Paul Yazigi, were seized by ‘a terrorist group’ in the village of Kfar Dael as they were ‘carrying out humanitarian work.’ A Syriac member of the opposition Syrian National Coalition, Abdulahad Steifo, said the men had been kidnapped on the road to Aleppo from the rebel-held Bab al Hawa crossing with Turkey. Several prominent Muslim clerics have been killed in Syria’s uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, but the two bishops are the most senior church leaders caught up in the conflict which has killed more than 70,000 people across Syria. Christians make up less than 10 percent of the country’s 23 million people and, like other religious minorities, many have been wary of the mainly Sunni Muslim uprising against Assad, whose Alawite sect is an offshoot of Shi’ite Islam.”

When your read Reuters say of Christians that “many have been wary of the mainly Sunni Muslim uprising against Assad, you should translate that from Reuterspeak to “many have been raped.” For example:

“In the Syrian town of Aleppo, cruel killings of Christians were committed after incursion of insurgents of “Free Syrian Army” and Forsat Al-Nosra. According to Le Veilleur de Ninive, 13 girls and women in the Jabal Al-Saideh region were raped by islamists in presence of their families and then murdered together with their family members, reports Sedmitza.ru. Moreover, late in March, mercinaries of Forsat Al-Nosra on the main square cut throats of public committee’s’ members who tried to resist them. There were three Christians among them.”

If the mainstream media could show me these stories are false, I would be relieved. Instead, they make accusations that are more broad and vague, but that could easily fit with the more specific accusations. I conclude, for now, that the mainstream press confirms these horror stories but does not want the American people to think about them too much.
Your government is paying for the killing and raping of Christians and other religious minorities because the present ruler of Syria is a allegedly a bad man. Are Christians going to do nothing about this?

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

Biden Snaps At Reporter Asking About Hunter

Published

on

By

“There is no controversy about my son. It’s all a lie. It’s a flat lie because the president has nothing else to run on. If you noticed, while the American people are talking about what’s happening to their families; he has no plan, and at the debate, he has no plan. Everything from ‘The Wall Street Journal,’ every other major news outlet has said what he’s saying is simply not true about my son.”

Continue Reading

Politics

Van Jones Praises Trump, ‘Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’ For ‘Good Stuff He Has Done For Black Community’

Published

on

By

Van Jones Praises Trump, ‘Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’ For ‘Good Stuff He Has Done For Black Community’

Furious liberals demand that CNN fire Van Jones for saying Trump ‘doesn’t get credit’ for the ‘good things’ he has done for the black community.

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community,” Jones said. “Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

Daily Mail:

Van Jones, the former Obama administration official and current CNN commentator, said on Friday that President Trump ‘doesn’t get credit’ for the ‘good things’ he has done for African Americans, prompting Twitter users to call for his firing.

Jones made the comment while providing on-air analysis during Jake Tapper’s daily CNN broadcast on Friday.

Tapper began the segment by panning Trump’s comment during Thursday’s debate in which the president said he had done more for black Americans than any of his predecessors aside from Abraham Lincoln.

The CNN host, who mentioned Lyndon Johnson’s signing into law of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as an example of a president who did more for African Americans than Trump, then played a clip from the debate. More

Van Jones is absolutely correct. I’m no a fan of  him, but regardless we could use more of this from both sides. Nothing wrong with acknowledging good work. The true measure of a person’s belief on an issue is in their actions and not what they say. President Trump has done most of what he said he would even under the most extreme of opposition.

 

Continue Reading

Politics

Letter Threatens To Burn Homes Of New Hampshire Trump Supporters

“Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election.”

Published

on

By

President Trump supporters in two small New England cities have gotten menacing letters threatening to burn down their homes.

“Dear neighbor. You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter. Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election. We recommend that you check your home insurance policy and make sure that it is current and that it has adequate coverage for fire damage. You have been given “Fair Warning.” Always remember, it was “you” that started this Civil War. Be prepared to face the severe consequences of your pre-emptive actions against democracy.”

TDW:

Someone is sending letters to Trump supporters in New Hampshire, threatening to burn down their homes if President Trump loses the presidential election but will not concede defeat.

As WMUR reported, the letter, which Milford police stated has been sent to various homes in the town displaying support for the president.

[…]

Brookline police Chief Bill Quigley confirmed two Trump supporters in his town also received the letter. “I was kind of quite shocked that anyone would send a letter out with that type of threat,” he admitted.

Quigley said he alerted the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, adding that the perpetrator could be charged with a serious crime. He explained, “Not only with us, with criminal threatening. It’s on a felony level, because of the threat of burning homes down and causing injury, but it could also be with the postal inspectors, something on the federal level.” More

So instead of trying to talk to people to earn their vote they would rather threaten and scare people.  These people who did this have no idea who they are screwing with. Live Free or Die and if pressured, we are ready to defend ourselves and our homes.

Continue Reading

Politics

Naked Moonbat Celebrities Try To Get Americans To Vote-By-Mail

Published

on

By

Naked Moonbat Celebrities Try To Get Americans To Vote

In a video posted on Twitter yesterday, a number of famous Hollywood figures are encouraging Americans to vote and they’re doing it naked. The video features naked Sarah Silverman, Mark Ruffalo, Tiffany Haddish, Chris Rock, Naomi Campbell, among others.

They are stripping down to bring attention to naked ballots and encourage voters to follow vote-by-mail instructions.

The video was created by Represent Us, which is organizing the masses to get out the vote effort before the November presidential election.

Continue Reading

Politics

Independent Pollster Frank Luntz: Voters Turned Off By ‘Condescending’ Harris, Pence ‘Was The Winner’

Published

on

By

Independent Pollster Frank Luntz: Voters Turned Off By ‘Condescending’ Harris, Pence ‘Was The Winner’

Pollster Frank Luntz told Fox News after the vice presidential debate last night that Vice President Mike Pence was the winner of the debate, saying that voters were turned off by Kamala Harris’ “condescending” and “abrasive” attitude toward Mike Pence.

“The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive and condescending,” said Frank Luntz, who analyzed reactions from voters in various swing states. “The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential. If this is a battle over style and substance — which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona — this was Mike Pence’s night.”

Frank Luntz said that voters disliked the candidates dodging questions but overall they were much happier with the way the debate went vs. the way the first debate went.

Frank Luntz said that while voters were frustrated with the vice president for repeatedly running over his allotted time, “Harris’ reactions to Pence — the smiling, the smirking, the scowling’ left them far ‘angrier’ with her performance,” Fox News reported.

Luntz said that voters were “more agitated with Kamala’s presentation than they were with Mike Pence.”

Twitter has a few thoughts:

 

Continue Reading

Politics

Trump Vows Immediate $1,200 Check To Americans If Pelosi Moves Bill

Published

on

By

Trump Vows Immediate $1,200 Check To Americans If Pelosi Moves Bill

Democrats and Republicans have been quarreling for months over another stimulus bill to help millions of Americans struggling financially during the coronavirus pandemic. But the president has a plan to cut through all their red tape.

“If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?” Donald Trump wrote on Twitter this morning.

Trump had another message for Pelosi: “Move Fast, I Am Waiting To Sign!”

As the leader of the Democrats in the House, Nancy Pelosi could recommend that her caucus to support such a bill, which likely would move quickly through the Republican-controlled Senate and make it to Trump’s desk in the Oval Office for his signature.

On The View today, Nancy Pelosi said: “It’s hard to see any clear sane path on what he’s doing but the fact is, he saw the political downside of his statement of walking away from the negotiations …he’s rebounding from a terrible mistake he made yesterday and the Republicans in Congress are going down the drain with him on that.”

“But I will say this, it is really important for us to come to this agreement. When the president just popped off and made that announcement without even informing us that that was the case, he insulted the Constitution of the United States.”

Nancy is the most powerful woman in the world? Keep on dreaming Joy Behar! How fitting… The biggest hypocrite in the country on the most hypocritical show on TV.

Continue Reading

Politics

Steve Cortes Hammers Chris Wallace: “He had to debate not just Joe Biden, but you as well”

Published

on

By

Steve Cortes Hammers Chris Wallace: "He had to debate not just Joe Biden, but you as well"

Fox News Channel host and registered Democrat Chris Wallace aggressively lectured at length Trump campaign advisor Steve Cortes during a messy appearance on Fox News today.

Chris Wallace yelled at Steve Cortes and continuously interrupted him while he tried to answer the unhinged questions from Wallace.

“The way you are starting to harangue me now reminds me of what you did to the president during that debate on Tuesday night,” he said. “He had to debate not just Joe Biden, but you as well.”

Wallace rejected that accusation and said it was a Trump campaign talking point. “You were not a neutral moderator,” Cortes said. “What I don’t think is okay for you to become the effective opposition to the president.”

Chris Wallace continues his nasty attacks even now that President Donald Trump is at Walter Reed. He’s blaming the president for contracting the China virus. He’s a partisan hack and Fox News approves of this. There’s no reason for a conservative to appear on Fox News Channel any longer because they’re not going to get a fair shake.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
 
Send this to a friend