Connect with us

Crime

Illegal Alien Charged with 125 Counts of Child Porn, Some Involving a Toddler

An illegal alien has been charged by police in Florida for possessing more than 200 videos of children being sexually abused, some of them toddlers.

Published

on

An illegal alien has been charged by police in Florida for possessing more than 200 videos of children being sexually abused, some of them toddlers.

Nabor Molina, a 45-year-old Mexican national in the U.S. illegally, was arrested on April 27 by the Polk County, Florida, Sheriff’s Office and hit with 125 counts of possessing child pornography, including depictions of child rape and sexual battery, the department said in an April 28 press release.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd described the pornography as “horrific displays of children being forced to expose their genitals, forced to perform sex acts — images of children being raped.”

“Nabor Molina has access to children; at this time in the investigation, it doesn’t appear that any of them are victims, but we will continue to investigate whether he has abused any children he’s had access to,” Judd added in a statement. “But Molina is a part of a child pornographic exploitation distribution pipeline that victimizes children across the world. His behavior is disgusting.”

Trending: Kathy Griffin Asks Twitter Followers to Kill President Trump with ‘Syringe Full of Air’

Officials say that as he was living in Lakeland, Florida, Molina began downloading the porn from darkweb internet sites. Investigators had been tracking his activities since February.

“The video files consisted of male and female victims, some as young as 18-36 months, being sexually battered by adults or other children and/or exposed in a lewd manner,” Polk County officials said in the press release. “After making a connection between the videos to Molina’s residence, internet service, and cell phone, detectives were able to obtain a search warrant for his home.”

Molina reportedly admitted downloading the porn during a police interrogation.

The accused pornographer is lodged in the Polk County Jail and is the subject of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency detainer.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Crime

Chicago Has Most Memorial Day Murders in 5 Yrs Despite Coronavirus Lockdown

With 10 murdered and 42 shot, Chicago had the most violent weekend it has seen over a Memorial Day holiday since 2015.

Published

on

With 10 murdered and 42 shot, the City of Chicago had the most violent weekend it has seen over a Memorial Day holiday since 2015.

The bloodletting occurred despite the city’s first gay mayor, Lori Lightfoot, demanding that everyone stay at home to prevent transmission of the coronavirus in the Windy City.

The Chicago Police reported 10 people shot and killed, the highest total since 2015. At least 42 others were injured in shootings, the city reported.

The number of deaths come in two under the twelve people who were shot and killed during Memorial Day weekend in 2015.

Christian minister Donovan Price told the media that the shootings are a result of gangbangers refusing to listen to the mayor’s coronavirus orders.

“I think it’s a little more of they want to do what they want to do. True, they’re tired of being cooped up. But a lot of them were never cooped up. A lot of them were never really wearing masks. A lot of people were doing what they wanted to do or what they believed to be true about the virus,” Price told Chicago’s WGN9.

Criminals refusing to listen to rules, huh? Whodathunkit?

Meanwhile, instead o sending the Chicago Police into the neighborhoods where all the bloodletting happens, she was sending them to the lake front to set up fences and arrest Chicagoans hoping to make use of the city’s scenic walks along Lake Michigan.

Yeah. That was a good use of the police, huh?

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Four Minneapolis Officers Fired after Leaked Video of Perp Dying From Neck Pinning by Officer

Four Minneapolis police officers were fired after damning video emerged showing one officer using his knee to pin a man down.

Published

on

Four Minneapolis police officers were fired Tuesday after damning video emerged showing one of the officers using his knee to pin a man down. The perp can be heard saying he cannot breathe and later died from his injuries.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Tuesday that the quick firing of the officers was “the right call.”

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo also made a statement about the incident, noting that the officers were initially put on leave for the department to investigate, but their status was quickly changed to an outright firing.

“When Mayor Frey appointed me as chief of the Minneapolis police department, I was very steadfast and strong on what our department vision, values and culture change would be moving forward. One of those pillars is sanctity of life,” Arradondo said according to Fox News. “We know there are inherent dangers in the profession of policing but the vast majority of the work we do never require the use of force.”

Mayor Frey added: “For five minutes we watched as a white officer pressed his knee to the neck of a black man. For five minutes,” Frey said. “When you hear someone calling for help, you are supposed to help. This officer failed in the most basic human sense. What happened … was simply awful.”

The incident became national news late of Tuesday afternoon.

In a video, victim George Floyd, a black man, is heard yelling, “I cannot breathe! I cannot breathe!” as bystanders gathered. He said, “Don’t kill me!”

The disastrous arrest occurred on Monday around 8 PM.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Naval Air Base Shooter Was “Terrorism-Related”

Published

on

The FBI has determined that an active shooter incident at a naval base in Texas Thursday morning was related to terrorism.

“We have determined that the incident this morning at the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi is terrorism-related,” the FBI said at a press briefing Thursday afternoon, adding that while the shooter is deceased, “there may be a second person of interest at large in the community. The public should remain calm, and if you see something, say something.”

USA Today:

An armed person who wounded a sailor at a U.S. Navy air base in Corpus Christi, Texas, on Thursday was killed by security officers, officials said.

The Associated Press reported that the shooter tried to speed through a gate at the base in a vehicle, but security personnel put up a barrier in time to stop the shooting, according to U.S. officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because it is an ongoing investigation. The man then got out of the car and opened fire, striking and wounding a Navy sailor who is a member of the security force at the base. During the exchange of gunfire, the shooter was killed by security personnel, the officials said.

FBI Supervisory Senior Resident Agent Leah Greeves said at a news conference that the incident was “terrorism-related” and confirmed the alleged shooter is deceased.

“We may have a potential second related person of interest at large in the community,” she said. “But we would encourage the public to remain calm, and if you see something, say something.” More

Of course it was an act of terrorism.

His mosque should be closed pending an investigation. This is not a Freedom of Religion issue. It is a security issue.

Continue Reading

Crime

Released Audio Proves Biden Demanded Ukraine Fire Minister Investigating His Son

Audio proves that Joe Biden really did promise to give Ukraine $1 billion in U.S. aid if they fired the prosecutor looking into his son’s crooked deals.

Published

on

Newly released audio proves that Joe Biden really did promise to give Ukraine $1 billion in U.S. foreign aid if they fired the prosecutor looking into his son’s crooked business deals.

Biden had been accused of a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government when he was still Barack Obama’s vice president. Critics said Biden held back one billion in U.S. foreign aid until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating corruption of the Burisma energy company, the business from which his son, Hunter, was earning millions for a no-show job.

Interfax released the video during a press conference on Tuesday:

Here is the exchange between Biden and Poroshenko, translated into English:

Joe Biden: (10:20 mark) I am prepared to a public signing for a commitment for a billion dollars. Again, I am not suggesting you want it or don’t want it. I am suggesting

Joe Biden — (14:30 minute mark from November 2016 call) Congratulations in getting the new Prosecutor General. I know there’s a lot more to that. I really think that’s good. It is going to be critical that he works to repair the damage of Shokin. I’m a man of my word. Now that the new prosecutor general is in place, we’re ready to move forward to signing the $1 billion loan guarantee. And I don’t know how you want to go about that… I’ll leave it to you to how you want it done and where you want it done.

Biden also mentions Trump in the recording:

We will help you get the vote… Let me ask you one thing before I forget, Privatbank… This is getting very, very close. What I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get into *** where he thinks he’s about to buy into a situation… where it is about to collapse where he is going to pour more money into Ukraine… So, anything you can do to push the Privatbank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I stress this is critical to your economic and national security.

You’ll recall that Biden even bragged about his quid pro quo:

These new recordings look very, very bad for Biden.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

Mom Thrown To The Ground By NYPD And Handcuffed For Not Wearing Mask

Published

on

A New York City mom was arrested and charged with a number of crimes after she was stopped by police for improperly wearing her face mask.

“She responded to the officers with vulgar language and repeatedly refused requests to properly wear her face covering over her nose and mouth,” the NYPD told NBCNews.

The NYPD is under fire again after a video showed police officers arresting a 22-year-old mother in the subway who they say refused to properly cover her face. Mayor Bill de Blasio condemned the confrontation in a tweet, where he also shared the video that sparked the controversy (watch it in his post below).

Police say they stopped Kaleemah Rozier and her young child inside the Atlantic Avenue/Barclays Center subway station just before noon on Wednesday and attempted to enforce the new rules to help slow the spread of the coronavirus. The video posted to social media by a witness showed that Rozier and her child both had on face masks, but their noses and mouths weren’t covered.

Rozier can be heard yelling and cursing at the officers in the video as she was being escorted out of the subway station. She and some of the officers were off-camera when she screamed, “Don’t touch me.”

The video then showed Rozier slapping away one of the officers’ hands, and that’s when officers moved in, took her to the ground and placed her in handcuffs.

One witness can be heard in the video expressing disapproval: “she got a baby with her — that’s too much.”

The NYPD said the officers acted “appropriately and with respect,” and that Rozier was only arrested after her behavior warranted action. More

I want to support the cops, but they make it so difficult sometimes.

Continue Reading

Crime

Congressman Urges General Michael Flynn Sue Government for Millions Over Corrupt FBI Entrapment

General Michael Flynn’s case against the FBI is now so obvious, even a U.S. Congressman is advising him to sue.

Published

on

General Michael Flynn’s case against the FBI is now so obvious, even a U.S. Congressman is advising the former Trump National Security Adviser to sue.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R, CA) said that the recently unsealed FBI records prove that the government indulged in a massive amount of misconduct and corruption, and that Flynn should sue for millions.

Flynn was illicitly prosecuted in 2017, and the newly released records show that the FBI agents that interviewed him lied to him all the way through their encounter. One of the records, for instance, shows the agent asking, “What’s our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

“If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it,” the note adds.

Rep. Nunes was outraged by the clear evidence of misconduct. Nunes says that Flynn was obviously set up.

“Clearly General Flynn is going to have a civil rights case” Nunes told Laura Ingraham, adding, “I think it is going to cost the government millions of dollars. Secondly, hopefully, there is going to be some prosecutions for this matter and the judge really has an opportunity here to step in and sanction these lawyers.”

“The evidence is continuing to pile up in General Flynn’s favor, which is what we told you and what most of us knew,” Nunes added. I have known General Flynn for nearly 15 years and the idea that he would be a Russian agent is preposterous.”

Nunes added that Flynn “did not have legal counsel and they set him up, the whole thing was a set up.”

President Donald Trump also chimed in about the Obama’s FBI’s corruption.

“CNN doesn’t want to speak about their persecution of General Michael Flynn & why they got the story so wrong,” the president wrote. “They, along with others, should pay a big price for what they have purposely done to this man & his family. They won’t even cover the big breaking news about this scam!”

Flynn recently posted a defiant short video of an American flag flying in the breeze.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Crime

California Risks Public Safety, Releases Seven High-Risk Rapists to Help Them Avoid COVID-19 in Jail

The State of California released seven high-risk sex offenders because leftist Gov. Newsom’s policy of saving them from getting the coronavirus while in jail.

Published

on

The Orange County District Attorney slammed the State of California for releasing seven high-risk sex offenders because leftist Gov. Gavin Newsom’s policy of saving them from getting the coronavirus while in jail.

This weekend, Orange County, Calif. District Attorney Todd Spitzer said he was “outraged” that the state released these extremely dangers seven criminals right back into the population to rape and abuse — if not murder — more Californians.

During his appearance on Fox & Friends Weekend on Saturday, Spitzer said that these releases are occurring all across the country in left-wing states and is “a ruse that has been pulled on the American public, on jails and custodial facilities all over the nation.”

“We’ve all been told that during the pandemic we needed to release people early, you know, with less than 30 days on their sentence and things like that because of the underlying health pandemic and the fact that we needed to exercise social distancing within the custodial facilities,” Spitzer added.

“However, as you know, in the United States today there is a social justice agenda to end bail for those who are incarcerated and this has gone too far,” he continued.

“In other words, in Orange County, our jails now are down by 45 percent in terms of their capacity. Our sheriff has indicated he has no overcrowding problem at all. So, why do our magistrates- in this case, one court commissioner — continue to release people early?” he said.

When these dangerous rapists were released, it moved Spitzer to release a “public warning” about the criminals now able to roam freely among the innocent.

“These kinds of high-risk sex offenders are the most dangerous kind of criminal and the most likely to re-offend,” Spitzer wrote in the statement. “They are doing everything they can to avoid detection by the parole officers assigned to monitor them so they can potentially commit additional sex offenses. These are not the kind of people who should be getting a break.”

“In this case, you had seven convicted predator sex offenders who had gone to state prison in California for…hard core serious sex offenses and they were cutting off their GPS devices or failing to charge them,” Spitzer added. “We had two individuals like this in Orange County before who went out and murdered four women after they cut off their GPS devices.”

“Sex offenders, number one: are not able to be rehabilitated. And, number two: if you’re cutting off your GPS device, you don’t want your parole agent to know where you are. If you’re not charging your GPS device you do not want your parole agent or the community to know where you are,” he added out. “It’s dangerous.”

For his part, Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes insisted that he id not release the dangerous criminals due to his COVID-19 policy. Barnes claimed he released them after a court order.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Send this to a friend