Connect with us

Politics

Benghazi Whistleblower: 400 Surface-To-Air Missiles “Stolen” By Terrorists

Published

on

It’s getting clearer why the Obama administration wanted to cover up the Benghazi debacle and blame it on some stupid YouTube video. It had nothing to do with a ludicrous “anti-Muslim” film that no one even knew anything about until the media and government officials came out and blamed it specifically for the attack on the annex in Libya.
There had been reports about the CIA annex being used as a hub for weapons that were collected following Gaddafi’s fall. These weapons were being shipped to the Turkey-Syria border and being given to members of the Free Syrian Army. These militant groups were being trained by our own CIA how to use these weapons, which included surface-to-air missiles and rocket-propelled grenades. The Obama administration were arming these terrorist groups so that they would be able to overthrow the Assad regime in Syria, giving the U.S. more control over their political and military affairs.
Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughed at Senator Rand Paul during her testimony when he asked if Benghazi was being used to funnel weapons to terrorist organizations.
But according to one of the Benghazi whistleblowers, that may have been exactly what was going on. Except the operation went awry and the military weapons ended up in the “wrong hands.”
Representing whistleblower Mark Thompson is former U.S. Attorney Joe DiGenova. He stated the following on a Washington D.C. radio station:

“We had troops ready to deploy in Croatia to go [to Benghazi] that night of Sept. 11, 2012 to rescue Americans. We have learned that one of the reasons the administration is so deeply concerned – we have been told there were 400 surface-to-air missiles stolen, and that they are on or about in the hands of many people, and that the biggest fear in the U.S. intelligence community is that one of these missiles will be used to shoot down an airliner… This information comes from former intelligence officials who stay in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community. And it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now are the 400 missiles which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they worried specifically, according to theses sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner.”

He said that was the reason for the recent global travel advisory. If any passenger airline had been shot down or if any embassy had been blown up, that would be the fault of the establishment’s decades-long policy of arming, aiding and abetting terrorist organizations to accomplish their geopolitical goals. Nothing good comes from befriending the enemy.
A question I have is, were these surface-to-air missiles really “stolen,” or was this whole thing a setup to make it look like they were stolen? Like DiGenova said, they had plenty of manpower and security nearby to protect the annex in Benghazi. But they were all told to stand down when they were under attack.
Perhaps the Obama administration wanted these weapons to be transferred to the militant groups that stormed Benghazi. It’s just another way for them to keep funneling weapons to Al-Qaeda “under the radar.” So perhaps it was a cover-up of a cover-up. They’d rather it look like a cover-up of a security breach than a cover-up of an outright colluding with terrorists. And it has the added benefit of justifying our presence there.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Politics

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner Abandon Donald Trump in Election Fraud Fight

The rats have already jumped ship and are swimming away as quickly as they can and Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are leading the exodus.

Published

on

The rats have already jumped ship and are swimming away as quickly as they can and Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are leading the exodus.

According to journalist Jonathan Swan, Jared and Ivanka have distanced themselves from President Trump’s election fraud fight as they look to crafting the next stage of their political careers.

Perhaps Kushner did lend a hand in the crafting of Trump’s Middle Eastern peace success, but he has done little else while in Washington. And Ivanka has done even less. In fact, we’ll see Ivanka dive to the far left in the next few years. She’s already shown that in her many statements over the years.

If conservatives know what is good for them, they’ll jump Jared and Ivanka’s ship, too. These two are not conservative and will be no vessel for Americanism going forward. The only reason they weren’t jettisoned years ago is because they are family.

Still, according to Swan and Byron York, these inside snipers are aiming at Trump’s election fraud lawyers including Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, and not the president. But inference is clear. They mean to say that Trump is over.

If Donald Trump’s presidency is over, we also must be sure to bury Ivanka and Jared at the same time. These two have always been enemies inside the walls.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Politics

Biden Snaps At Reporter Asking About Hunter

Published

on

By

“There is no controversy about my son. It’s all a lie. It’s a flat lie because the president has nothing else to run on. If you noticed, while the American people are talking about what’s happening to their families; he has no plan, and at the debate, he has no plan. Everything from ‘The Wall Street Journal,’ every other major news outlet has said what he’s saying is simply not true about my son.”

Continue Reading

Politics

Van Jones Praises Trump, ‘Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’ For ‘Good Stuff He Has Done For Black Community’

Published

on

By

Van Jones Praises Trump, ‘Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’ For ‘Good Stuff He Has Done For Black Community’

Furious liberals demand that CNN fire Van Jones for saying Trump ‘doesn’t get credit’ for the ‘good things’ he has done for the black community.

“I think it’s really unfortunate because Donald Trump, and I get beat up by liberals every time I say it but I keep saying it, he has done good stuff for the Black community,” Jones said. “Opportunity Zone stuff, Black college stuff, I worked with him on criminal stuff, I saw Donald Trump have African American people, formally incarcerated, in the White House, embraced them, treated them well. There is a side to Donald Trump that I think he does not get enough credit for.”

Daily Mail:

Van Jones, the former Obama administration official and current CNN commentator, said on Friday that President Trump ‘doesn’t get credit’ for the ‘good things’ he has done for African Americans, prompting Twitter users to call for his firing.

Jones made the comment while providing on-air analysis during Jake Tapper’s daily CNN broadcast on Friday.

Tapper began the segment by panning Trump’s comment during Thursday’s debate in which the president said he had done more for black Americans than any of his predecessors aside from Abraham Lincoln.

The CNN host, who mentioned Lyndon Johnson’s signing into law of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as an example of a president who did more for African Americans than Trump, then played a clip from the debate. More

Van Jones is absolutely correct. I’m no a fan of  him, but regardless we could use more of this from both sides. Nothing wrong with acknowledging good work. The true measure of a person’s belief on an issue is in their actions and not what they say. President Trump has done most of what he said he would even under the most extreme of opposition.

 

Continue Reading

Politics

Letter Threatens To Burn Homes Of New Hampshire Trump Supporters

“Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election.”

Published

on

By

President Trump supporters in two small New England cities have gotten menacing letters threatening to burn down their homes.

“Dear neighbor. You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter. Your address has been added to our database as a target when we attack should Trump not concede the election. We recommend that you check your home insurance policy and make sure that it is current and that it has adequate coverage for fire damage. You have been given “Fair Warning.” Always remember, it was “you” that started this Civil War. Be prepared to face the severe consequences of your pre-emptive actions against democracy.”

TDW:

Someone is sending letters to Trump supporters in New Hampshire, threatening to burn down their homes if President Trump loses the presidential election but will not concede defeat.

As WMUR reported, the letter, which Milford police stated has been sent to various homes in the town displaying support for the president.

[…]

Brookline police Chief Bill Quigley confirmed two Trump supporters in his town also received the letter. “I was kind of quite shocked that anyone would send a letter out with that type of threat,” he admitted.

Quigley said he alerted the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, adding that the perpetrator could be charged with a serious crime. He explained, “Not only with us, with criminal threatening. It’s on a felony level, because of the threat of burning homes down and causing injury, but it could also be with the postal inspectors, something on the federal level.” More

So instead of trying to talk to people to earn their vote they would rather threaten and scare people.  These people who did this have no idea who they are screwing with. Live Free or Die and if pressured, we are ready to defend ourselves and our homes.

Continue Reading

Politics

Naked Moonbat Celebrities Try To Get Americans To Vote-By-Mail

Published

on

By

Naked Moonbat Celebrities Try To Get Americans To Vote

In a video posted on Twitter yesterday, a number of famous Hollywood figures are encouraging Americans to vote and they’re doing it naked. The video features naked Sarah Silverman, Mark Ruffalo, Tiffany Haddish, Chris Rock, Naomi Campbell, among others.

They are stripping down to bring attention to naked ballots and encourage voters to follow vote-by-mail instructions.

The video was created by Represent Us, which is organizing the masses to get out the vote effort before the November presidential election.

Continue Reading

Politics

Independent Pollster Frank Luntz: Voters Turned Off By ‘Condescending’ Harris, Pence ‘Was The Winner’

Published

on

By

Independent Pollster Frank Luntz: Voters Turned Off By ‘Condescending’ Harris, Pence ‘Was The Winner’

Pollster Frank Luntz told Fox News after the vice presidential debate last night that Vice President Mike Pence was the winner of the debate, saying that voters were turned off by Kamala Harris’ “condescending” and “abrasive” attitude toward Mike Pence.

“The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive and condescending,” said Frank Luntz, who analyzed reactions from voters in various swing states. “The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential. If this is a battle over style and substance — which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona — this was Mike Pence’s night.”

Frank Luntz said that voters disliked the candidates dodging questions but overall they were much happier with the way the debate went vs. the way the first debate went.

Frank Luntz said that while voters were frustrated with the vice president for repeatedly running over his allotted time, “Harris’ reactions to Pence — the smiling, the smirking, the scowling’ left them far ‘angrier’ with her performance,” Fox News reported.

Luntz said that voters were “more agitated with Kamala’s presentation than they were with Mike Pence.”

Twitter has a few thoughts:

 

Continue Reading

Politics

Trump Vows Immediate $1,200 Check To Americans If Pelosi Moves Bill

Published

on

By

Trump Vows Immediate $1,200 Check To Americans If Pelosi Moves Bill

Democrats and Republicans have been quarreling for months over another stimulus bill to help millions of Americans struggling financially during the coronavirus pandemic. But the president has a plan to cut through all their red tape.

“If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?” Donald Trump wrote on Twitter this morning.

Trump had another message for Pelosi: “Move Fast, I Am Waiting To Sign!”

As the leader of the Democrats in the House, Nancy Pelosi could recommend that her caucus to support such a bill, which likely would move quickly through the Republican-controlled Senate and make it to Trump’s desk in the Oval Office for his signature.

On The View today, Nancy Pelosi said: “It’s hard to see any clear sane path on what he’s doing but the fact is, he saw the political downside of his statement of walking away from the negotiations …he’s rebounding from a terrible mistake he made yesterday and the Republicans in Congress are going down the drain with him on that.”

“But I will say this, it is really important for us to come to this agreement. When the president just popped off and made that announcement without even informing us that that was the case, he insulted the Constitution of the United States.”

Nancy is the most powerful woman in the world? Keep on dreaming Joy Behar! How fitting… The biggest hypocrite in the country on the most hypocritical show on TV.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
 
Send this to a friend