Connect with us

Democrats

After Funneling Half A Million Dollars To Her Political Consultant Omar Marries Him

Published

on

Ilhan Omar married her campaign consultant, after their extramarital affair.

After paying over half of her political campaign’s spendings in 2019 to a firm that belongs to Democratic consultant Tim Mynett Rep. Ilhan Omar shared some personal news last night on her Instagram: She’s now married to Tim Mynett.

WFB:

Trending: Watch Los Angeles Mayor Urge Citizens To Rat Out Businesses Violating “Safer At Home” Order

Democratic representative Ilhan Omar (Minn.) married her top political consultant, whose firm received more than half a million dollars from Omar’s campaign coffers last year.

Omar denied allegations of an affair with Tim Mynett, her top campaign consultant, after reports surfaced last August alleging the two were romantically involved. During this time, cash flowed freely from Omar’s campaign to the E Street Group, a consulting firm owned by Mynett.

“Got Married! From partners in politics to life partners, so blessed. Alhamdulillah,” the congresswoman wrote in a Wednesday night Instagram post with a photo of herself and Mynett.

Throughout 2019, Omar funneled $525,000 to Mynett’s firm for consulting, direct mail, research services, travel expenses, advertisements, and graphic designs. The payments to Mynett’s firm steadily increased as the year progressed. During the last three months of 2019, Omar’s campaign spent $404,000. Mynett’s firm received $215,000 of that amount, more than 50 percent of the campaign’s total expenditures.

The affair went public after Mynett’s ex-wife, Dr. Beth Mynett, said in divorce papers that her husband was involved with Omar. “The parties physically separated on or about April 7, 2019, when Defendant told Plaintiff that he was romantically involved with and in love with another woman, Ilhan Omar,” court papers said. More

“Minnesota campaign finance officials revealed in June that Omar and Hirsi jointly filed their taxes together in both 2014 and 2015, which is prohibited under federal law since she was legally married to Elmi at that time.

You know if this was a Republican politician committing the same crime, a SWAT team would have conducted a dawn raid on their home a long time ago…, but only after making sure the MSM was on-site to record the whole thing.

The woman’s personal life is a disaster. She really does have a problem with the whole marriage/fidelity thing, doesn’t she? She changes marriage partners like the Democrats go through candidates.

Don't forget to Like The Washington Sentinel on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our friends at The Republican Legion.

Become an insider!

Sign up for the free Washington Sentinel email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.

Advertisement

Democrats

Nancy Pelosi Claims She Knew About Coronavirus Threat, Defends Prioritizing Impeachment

Published

on

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi claims that she knew about the coronavirus threat early on and defends prioritizing impeachment at that time.

Thursday on MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Reports: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and President Donald Trump’s attempt to blame impeachment for any delays in the response to the coronavirus pandemic is meant to distract from the president not wanting face “reality.”

Andrea Mitchell: “Do you think it’s fair for Mitch McConnell to suggest that impeachment slowed down the federal response?”

Nancy Pelosi: “That’s just sad. They can’t handle their jobs, I guess, because what are they saying? We ignored it? It was self-evident. Most people knew about it and certainly those of responsibility.”

Pelosi added: “So I say of that, either you can’t handle your job, but don’t blame impeachment on that. Just blame it on the fact that you didn’t want to face the reality. That denial and that delay cost lives.”

Continue Reading

Democrats

Watch Los Angeles Mayor Urge Citizens To Rat Out Businesses Violating “Safer At Home” Order

Published

on

During an announcement on Tuesday, the Mayor let people know that he would be very grateful for the help of concerned citizens willing to drop a dime on noncompliant businesses and that he planned to “reward” them for their snitching. “Snitches get rewards.”

Garcetti said that since the stay at home order was put in place, the city has been told about construction sites that have not been following the guidelines set out in that order…

Garcetti also used the Tuesday briefing to encourage people in the community to report businesses that continue to violate the order.

“If any non-essential businesses continue to operate in violation of the stay at home order, we’re going to act to enforce the safer at home order and ensure their compliance,” he said…

You know the old expression about snitches, well, in this case, snitches get rewards,” Garcetti said. “We want to thank you for turning folks in and making sure we are all safe.”

This is how the tyranny works… ‘snitch’ on your neighbors, ‘snitch’ on your family members, and we will reward you! Sound familiar?

Twitter jumps:

Mayor Garcetti is literally trying to bring about civil unrest. Pitting neighbor against neighbor. How long do you think it will take for some victim of his plan to retaliate against a suspected rat?

Continue Reading

Democrats

NY Gov. Cuomo Releases Violent Sex Offenders Due to Coronavirus

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has released eight high level sex offenders to “save” them from catching the coronavirus in jail.

Published

on

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has released eight high level sex offenders to “save” them from catching the coronavirus in jail.

Despite the severity of their crimes, Cuomo insisted that he released only “non-serious” criminals.

“We’re releasing people who are in jails because they violated parole for non-serious reasons,” Cuomo said on Friday, according to the New York Post.

Cuomo ordered New York’s Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS) to release 400 inmates in New York City and 700 across the rest of the state.

But far from mere victims of circumstance, three of none sex offenders hat Cuomo released were labeled “Level 3” violators that have a “high risk of re-offense.”

Not only did Cuomo release these dangerous rapists, but he paid for them to stay at a Holiday Inn Express!

“All three of the level 3 sex offenders staying at the Holiday Inn Express have been convicted for the rape of minors,” WIVB reported.

Cuomo’s excuse for releasing more dangerous criminals back into the populace also makes no sense whatsoever.

The gov. claimed he was trying to protect these criminals from getting the coronavirus in jail. However, there is no evidence whatever that any of New York’s jails are infected with the virus. That according to Patrick Phelan, the Chief of Police in Greece, New York.

Clearly, Cuomo is simply using the virus as an excuse to keep releasing dangerous criminals back into the public.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

VOTER SUPPRESSION: VA Dem Governor Orders Everyone to Stay at Home Until One Day AFTER GOP Primary

The Gov. of Virginia has told everyone to stay home because of the coronavirus with an order that will lapse one day AFTER the GOP primary

Published

on

The controversial Democrat Governor of Virginia has told everyone to stay home because of the coronavirus with an order that will conveniently lapse one day AFTER the Republican primary, and the state’s GOP is furious.

This is just the sort of anti-American, undemocratic garbage that Democrats pull, isn’t it?

And Democrats claim that it is the GOP that are always trying to suppress the vote and disenfranchise people, isn’t it? YEt her

The state GOP is none too happy about Gov. Ralph Northam’s political dirty tricks.

“The Republican Party of VA issued a statement asking @GovernorVA Ralph Northam to explain why he chose June 10th as expiration for stay-at-home order given June 9th Repub primaries. They say it is “convenient” but (barely) stop short of calling it voter suppression.”

You’ll recall Gov. Ralph KKK Northam as the governor who was caught wearing a KKK hood in a college photo.

Northam took a wave of criticism early in 2019 after a photo showing him wearing a Klan hood in college went viral.

In February of last year, an avalanche of information that depicted Northam as a long-time racist came out, including that his college nickname was “Coonman.” But the photo that appeared on a page of the governor’s med school yearbook was the most damning. It depicts a student in blackface standing next to a student dressed in the white robe and pointy hood of the Ku Klux Klan.

On a Friday evening, Northam apologized for the photo and even confirmed that he was one of the two figures in the photo — though he refused to say if he was the student in blackface or the one in the KKK hood.

Still, many think he is the one in the Klan hood.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Democrats

GOP Congressman’s Bill Rescinds Kennedy Center’s $25 Million After it Fired its Employees Despite Bailout

a GOP congressman has introduced a bill to rescind the bailout cash Democrats gave the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.

Published

on

Last week we reported that the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts laid off its employees only hours after the Democrats gave them a $25 million bailout. Now a GOP congressman has introduced a bill to rescind that bailout cash.

Rep. Ryan Steil (R-WI) says the $25 million Democrats gave to the center is “inappropriate funding” out of the coronavirus package.

“Families and workers are struggling to pay rent, pay their mortgage, and buy groceries,” Steil said in a statement reported by Kenosha News. “Americans need relief and assistance now which is why I supported the CARES Act. However, some in Washington felt it was important to spend $25 million of taxpayer dollars on the Kennedy Center when there are obviously bigger needs right now.”

“This is frivolous spending in the midst of a national emergency,” Steil added.

The Wisconsin rep. was outraged by the bailout in the first place. He told The Daily Caller that he was against the pork going to the Kennedy Center as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.

“So, we were negotiating this bill,” the congressman said. “[House Speaker] Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) holds up getting relief to Americans to try to get this and other things in the bill. And so the day that the House passed this bill, I drove from Janesville, Wisconsin, to Washington, D.C., to be there.”

“I spoke on the bill, spoke about how I thought the funding for the Kennedy Center was inappropriate,” Steil addded. “And then before I left Washington, D.C., to drive back home, the day we passed the bill, I dropped this bill into the hopper and introduced it to start day one. The moment after we passed a bill to begin the work of improving it and getting out of the bill, inappropriate funding.”

He concluded saying, “A handful of days later, after this passes and you find out that the Kennedy Center is laying people off. That’s almost the icing on the cake.”

So far, 15 Republicans have signed on the co-sponsor the bill.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Democrats

Joe Biden Says Trump Should Establish A Task Force With Someone In Charge… But Trump Put One Together In January

Published

on

Joe Biden Says Trump Should Establish A Task Force W/ Someone In Charge... But Trump Put One Together In January

2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden says that President Donald Trump should establish a coronavirus task force with someone in charge when President Trump already put a task force together back in January.

From an interview on “CNN Newsroom” with host Brooke Baldwin on 3/31/2020.

 

President Trump announced a task force on January 29, 2020, and put Vice President Mike Pence in charge of the task force.

Continue Reading

Democrats

Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes

Published

on

Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes

The Arizona woman who accidentally poisoned her husband donated to ‘pro-science resistance’ PAC, among others.

Please read every word of Alana Goodman’s scoop at the Washington Free Beacon: “Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes.”

Free Beacon:

The Arizona woman who said that she and her 68-year-old husband ingested a substance used to clean fish tanks after hearing President Donald Trump tout chloroquine as a cure for the coronavirus has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the last two years.

The woman’s most recent donations, in late February, were to a Democratic PAC, the 314 Action Fund, that bills itself as the “pro-science resistance” and has vocally criticized the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic and held up her case to slam the White House.

Although local and national media outlets withheld the couple’s names, the Washington Free Beacon established their identities through descriptions in local news reports, where the pair were identified by their first names and ages: Gary, 68, and Wanda, 61. The Free Beacon is withholding their identities at Wanda’s request. More

“We weren’t big supporters of [Trump], but we did see that they were using it in China and stuff,” Wanda told the Free Beacon. “And we just made a horrible, tragic mistake,” she said. “It was stupid, and it was horrible, and we should have never done it. But it’s done and now I’ve lost my husband. And my whole life was my husband. We didn’t think it would kill us,” she added. “We thought if anything it would help us ‘cus that’s what we’ve been hearing on the news.”

Twitter went to town:

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Become an insider


Best of the Month

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Send this to a friend